Animal Question

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Cliv03 wrote:Flesh Thorn:
Ain't sure, but they will still probably taste good. The meat will be mild and tender, but not much of it. If you want to eat them now just throw them on some hot coals and roast them whole. The skin will blacken and you can peel it off and just eat around any guts. The bones should be soft enough to eat too.
Yes, and make sure they are awake when you throw them on the grill. Don't worry about the screams....lobsters do the same in a boiling pot of water...
I love this place.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Tater Nuts wrote:Bear Grylls would eat them, then drink his pee and drive on
to the nearest hotel so he could kick back and put his feet up!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Fashion a coat hanger into a long hook, stick it down the hole, twirl it around and yank it out, like a back-alley abortion. One of those little bastards should come out with the hook, then you can see what they are.

You could build a Thunderdome out of chicken wire and have them fight the cat to the death.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Rugger
Ranger

Post by Rugger »

You have that problem because you live in Cleveland. Move before the river catches on fire again.
A 3/75 86-88 Ranger Class 12-87
lusus
Ranger

Post by lusus »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:You could build a Thunderdome out of chicken wire and have them fight the cat to the death.
Two critters enter, one critter leaves! Cat is an old man but still got the blood lust.
C co 2/75 86-90
Class 8-88

'The will to conquer is the first condition of victory.' Frederick Foch
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: Animal Question

Post by Bravo57 »

lusus wrote:Question for you squirrel-eaters and mountain folk. Out in the back yard the dog discovered a little burrow in the side of a hill with a bunch of ivy and hostas (low ground covering). Its looks to be about 6 inches deep and its lined with gray fur, presumably pulled from the mother. Three little critters sleeping away in there and I can't figure what they are.

Not rabbits, ears too small. They look to big to be chipmunks because they seem about the same size as an adult would be but they still look really young. But they have a mouse or chipmunk kind of face. Brownish fur. Ears sort of mousy but kind of drooping on the head.

Now that I think about it the little fucks might be possums, but do they burrow the babies? I thought they pouched them or they road around on its back. And we have a dog that plays ball up and down that hill non-stop, why would a possum choose there?

If they are possums, what is the downside? Should I let them be or turn the cat loose?

Thoughts from any of you sons of the soil?
Congrats!!!

You are the first person in the world who has found a SNIPE den. Be very careful when approaching and make sure you make a lot of noise. They hate to be scared and become extremly violent when scared (Hulk-like)

I know you have the tools needed to catch them, so Drive on Ranger and good luck!
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”