I have a Fake round me

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
ranger36203
Embryo

I have a Fake round me

Post by ranger36203 »

I have a guy that claims to be a Ranger so I wanted to me the guy. I spent 5 minutes with him and new within my heart of hearts that this guy was a fake. He did not remember his class date but most of all he only had an initial enlistment of 2years and you have to have at least 2 years on retainability after you graduate he also says that it was his unit that the movie Black Hawk down was made after I wasn't in the army yet when it occured and Im older than him. He has "Bat tats" shirts and I wanna fuck him up but i have a lot to lose when I get arrested what can I do. He doesnt know the 5 phases of a RAid, he doesnt he know the paragraphs of a OPORDR Help What is a good contengicy plan of action without me going to jail ranger36203 Class #8-95
Whats up snake eaters class 8-95
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site Ranger.

First thing you need to do is post a proper introduction here:
viewforum.php?f=26

Without violating opsec/persec, we like to know who we are talking to. One of the admins will be along to verify your Ranger status, and they may also be able to help verify the other guys status as well.
ranger36203
Embryo

Ranger status Verified as a PHONY

Post by ranger36203 »

I posted a message earlier about this guy with whom I was suspicious and after talking with a mutual friend that was closer to the guy than me was a recon mrine and scout sniper, and I told him that I dont believe that he is a Ranger and has all these tatoos for nothing and I told him to get him to come where we were and he did. I layed right into firing question after question. What years were you at battalion, how did you forget your class number, what is the Darby Queen, what is the uniform in the compound how do you rig your LCE, what is a swiss seat how do you make it what are the 5 phases of a raid finally he said fuck it Im sorry, I was never a Ranger I got hurt in Basic and I did not complete OSUT the my buddy bloodied his nose saying that he would not lie about being in Recon and found it strange that his DD214 was blank under awards and schools. They are no longer friends and I am happy.
so what can be done as far as his tatoos he has the scroll tatoo,d on his arm
Whats up snake eaters class 8-95
Invictus
Ranger

Re: I have a Fake round me

Post by Invictus »

ranger36203 wrote:I have a guy that claims to be a Ranger so I wanted to me the guy. I spent 5 minutes with him and new within my heart of hearts that this guy was a fake. He did not remember his class date but most of all he only had an initial enlistment of 2years and you have to have at least 2 years on retainability after you graduate he also says that it was his unit that the movie Black Hawk down was made after I wasn't in the army yet when it occured and Im older than him. He has "Bat tats" shirts and I wanna fuck him up but i have a lot to lose when I get arrested what can I do. He doesnt know the 5 phases of a RAid, he doesnt he know the paragraphs of a OPORDR Help What is a good contengicy plan of action without me going to jail ranger36203 Class #8-95
Maybe you could challenge him to a spelling bee?
Rangerguru
Ranger

Re: Ranger status Verified as a PHONY

Post by Rangerguru »

ranger36203 wrote:I posted a message earlier about this guy with whom I was suspicious and after talking with a mutual friend that was closer to the guy than me was a recon mrine and scout sniper, and I told him that I dont believe that he is a Ranger and has all these tatoos for nothing and I told him to get him to come where we were and he did. I layed right into firing question after question. What years were you at battalion, how did you forget your class number, what is the Darby Queen, what is the uniform in the compound how do you rig your LCE, what is a swiss seat how do you make it what are the 5 phases of a raid finally he said fuck it Im sorry, I was never a Ranger I got hurt in Basic and I did not complete OSUT the my buddy bloodied his nose saying that he would not lie about being in Recon and found it strange that his DD214 was blank under awards and schools. They are no longer friends and I am happy.
so what can be done as far as his tatoos he has the scroll tatoo,d on his arm
HOT SPOONS!!! :twisted:
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

ranger36203 wrote:I have a guy that claims to be a Ranger so I wanted to me the guy. I spent 5 minutes with him and new within my heart of hearts that this guy was a fake. He did not remember his class date but most of all he only had an initial enlistment of 2years and you have to have at least 2 years on retainability after you graduate he also says that it was his unit that the movie Black Hawk down was made after I wasn't in the army yet when it occured and Im older than him. He has "Bat tats" shirts and I wanna fuck him up but i have a lot to lose when I get arrested what can I do. He doesnt know the 5 phases of a RAid, he doesnt he know the paragraphs of a OPORDR Help What is a good contengicy plan of action without me going to jail ranger36203 Class #8-95
PM his name to me.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Invictus wrote:
Maybe you could challenge him to a spelling bee?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your the guy that doesnt' seem to even know who or what a Ranger is?!?!!?!

Now your inquiring about a possible poser?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Ranger Luna wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your the guy that doesnt' seem to even know who or what a Ranger is?!?!!?!

Now your inquiring about a possible poser?
What Mike, no KAWOOSH sound?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Oto-Man on April 28th, 2008, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”