New Recruit

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Acurex
Egg

New Recruit

Post by Acurex »

Hi, my name is Dwight. I joined the Army National Guard a few months ago. I live in Lincoln, CA. I leave for basic 20031007 and my assignment will be with the 184th Air Assualt in Auburn, CA. I work for at the armory in Roseville, CA right now and I am PFC Droze. I do know jody he was my football coach and told me about this whole forum on here. Well nice to meet you all and hope we have some good times. Jody..my internet is almost up at my house just about another week so i will check this post asap...
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Welcome to the board.
Master J

Post by Master J »

hey dwight..glad to see ya on the forum,and good luck on your enlistment.And yes I was this youngsters football coach.Now that the pleasantrys are over...You will refer to any one on this board that has ranger under their name as ranger...such as ranger jody,ranger EP.etc.etc.keep your shit tight Dwight,and you will be ok.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Jody-

Tell me this young man was a linebacker and not some fairy running back! :wink: Welcome to the board, Acurex!

You get bonus points for introducing yourself....many do not have the decency to make an introduction and just pop up on here, blabbing away. We all like to know who we're talking to. Good job.

If you have a question, there is a good chance that it's been asked 6,310 times. Use the SEARCH button to see if it is something we've already covered. If not, don't hesitate to ask. There is a LOT of knowledge on this board. If we can help you succeed in your military career, we'd love to.

BTW, you had one helluva Ranger for your coach. You're a lucky fellow.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Master J

Post by Master J »

Damn,you put me on the spot here EP.I think he did play D back some..but if memory serves correct (and it don't most of the time)I think he was a starting CB.cut me a little slack tho its been like 5 years since he played for me.
Acurex
Egg

Post by Acurex »

Ha! Ranger Jody you forget me already. I was Outside Linebacker and full back i was also your kicker. Yea you all laugh when i say kicker but I went to ranger Jody's house before i joined the team and showed him a video from when i was 12. I kicked it to the inzone and watched me hammer a few people. My MVP year. Enough wih that though this is a Ranger forum. Im gonna go ahead and cruise around the site a little I should have my net up soon..im at work right now so have a good one to you all....
Master J

Post by Master J »

My bad!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

OUTSIDE LINEBACKER! He's good to go! :wink:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome Dwight, aka Acurex. Mind yer manners in here. Familiarity will get ya smoked.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”