This is to any Ranger who might issue an assignment.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Lips-
You're the kind of "take charge" guy that the 75th Ranger Regt. is looking for. You may not realize it, but you saved several lives. I'm sad to say that these days, most people in your place would have slowed, left the scene, or gawked. You are already a hero. I'm thankful that you and your girlfriend came through this with minimal damage. It could've been much worse. I've seen DWI accidents wipe out entire families. Thanks for being a stud and helping out. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. If you need ANYTHING, shoot me a PM. :wink:
RLTW
EP
PS: CMCUSN- Thanks for your service....you've raised a real Man.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

That is the shit brother. I'm proud of your actions. Get well soon. Don't push it, you will hurt yourself more.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Brat Attack
Ranger

Post by Brat Attack »

Sucks to have happened on your HS grad night. Hope you have a speedy recovery bro.
C Co. Hardrock 1/75
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Lotus, get well soon and nicely done, your actions were brave and selfless. Jeff Senior, I'm sure you are very proud.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

CMCUSN wrote:Hello All.
My name is Jeff, I am Jeff Jr's father. I believe you know him as Lotus Lips (where the hell did he get that name from?!) I made this name real quick because I dont know his password for this site. If I was wrong in those actions, many appologies and please delete this account.

I wanted to thank you for your well wishes about my sons recovery.

Steadfast, or I suppose I should say Ranger Steadfast, since I am in the Navy, not Rangers, but anyways. You asked about his girlfriend. Christen is 17 nearly 18, just a month or so older than Jeff Jr. She got lucky, her airbag deployed when they hit the gaurdrail (im assuming thats when it deployed) and she suffered a few cuts and scrapes. We are all very glad she managed to get out ok. And yes, we are very proud of Jeff for his actions. I have pictures of the car if anyone would like to see what happened to his car. They were taken at Puckett;s Auto Towing, right after the accident. I will check this a little later in case anyone wants to see them. I'm not quite sure how to add pictures onto this, so if anyone has some advice, Many Thanks.
Once more, thank you for your warm thoughts.
Jeff Sr, CMCUSN
Jeff Sr. CMCUSN, Thank you for your service to our country Jeff. Thanks for taking the time for this tidbit of intel. It is gladly reviewed. In regards to your question on how to post a photo - don't worry. Just go to Maximum Carnage and post the words describing the car, whose car, etc. Then email the photo to ranger@armyranger.com tell Ranger Ranger where you want the photo posted include the topic name. Even some of us do what I am telling you. Then when you get the time, maybe you yourself will come here, give us a intro and stay. The door is open. We gladly accept Veteran's.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Stories like this one helps restore my faith in the younger society. very commendable. :wink:

SS
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
Squigly
Soldier

Post by Squigly »

Lips nice job bud! As a member of the local FD explorer post we like people like you and hate the DWI's jerks! Your actions there will be remembered by those injured and the fire fighters who came to help every one in the chaos of a car crash.

PS-I cant go to MVA's or a car crash since im an explorer, but i know how to work the jaws of life and take off the roof and doors of your car :P
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations Lotus Lips. You survived another one. You also performed in true Ranger fashion. Now heal up, get back into training and get prepared for the ride of your life. That car wreck wasn't shit. You get to that Battalion and you're gonna be a grown man in 6 months.

Jeff Sr.? You've got a hell of a son there. sssshhh. Don't tell him I said that. We'll welcome your stories any time, sir.

RLTW
Bell
Bek375
Ranger

Post by Bek375 »

Lotuslips,

Hope you are feeling better and recover quickly.

There are too many people that drive drunk where I am at school. It's a completely unnecessary thing to do and can wind up causing a lot of damage; to property and human life. I'm glad you came out of this without too much damage to yourself (and girlfriend), too many people are killed by others who can't make good decisions in their actions.

I'd be honored to attend OSUT alongside someone with as much heart as you....leaving on July 15th if you're all healed up by then.
3/75 C Co 05
3/75 HHC SNP 05-08
Class 04-06

Return to “The Mosh Pit”