Relacore

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
rgrking
Ranger

Relacore

Post by rgrking »

Is anyone else taking this. I just started a couple of days ago. I've turned into a fat man and looking for anything to help out.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Don't take the easy way out. I have heard this stuff is dangerous too. People with high blood pressure should not try this Relacore. Go to their website for health disclaimers.

Eat smaller portions. Eat until your not hungry, not until your full. It takes 20 minutes for the brain to process that your food has has already reached your stomach. So eating very slow also helps.

Find out what your daily caloric comsumption should be for your weight and age. Then try cutting your caloric intake by consuming 500 less calories than allowed. Start by leaving 1/3 of your food on the plate. Your weight will come off a few pounds at a time.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Thanks Steadfast. I'll look it up now.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

Return to “About Army Physical Training”