Cop Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

While my girlfriend was at work her sister came by and for 2 cigarettes I cheapened myself and fucked her much to the dismay of my girlfriend. I told her a guy can get horny thinking about her while she is workin and that her sister made me go mad with lust. After the sex I told her to keep the pack of smokes. She drained me better than my girlfriend but I told my honey her sister, I lied wasn't half the lay she (my honey) was. After awhile she warmed up to me and I had to perform much to her liking. How could I do anything less I ask. My girlfriends sister stayed the night and I went outside and relaxed. When I came back in I caught my girlfriend rubbin' her clitty. She told me she awokened and thought I was screwing her sister again on the couch. I just came in from outside I told her. She invited me to come and taste the fruits between her legs. What could I do? I luv flesh eating a woman.

It is always nice to get screwed for but 2 cigarettes. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Me and the Ol' Lady had "Rodeo Sex" one time. That's where you're doing her from behind, reach up and grab a hand full of her hair, and whisper in her ear, "Your sister is a LOT better fuck than you are"......then see if you can hold on for eight seconds. 8)
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Slowpoke wrote:Me and the Ol' Lady had "Rodeo Sex" one time. That's where you're doing her from behind, reach up and grab a hand full of her hair, and whisper in her ear, "Your sister is a LOT better fuck than you are"......then see if you can hold on for eight seconds. 8)
Ooooh Yeaaaaah Slowpoke, Ride 'em Cowboy! Yeeeehaaaaaw!

Pardon us fella's I didn't mean to hijack your intro Smokin Jo but this best describes Smokin Josephine! 8) Yeeeeeeehaaaaaw
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site Joe.

RLTW
Bell
Blondie
Tadpole

hi

Post by Blondie »

You CAN STARE AT MY AVATAR JOE!!!!!! WELCOME BABY !! ARE YOU ALWAYS SO SERIOUS????????? AND WELL MANNERED???? CHILL OUT RELAX AND HAVE FUN!!!!!! :wink: :wink:
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Abell9 wrote:Welcome, Joe....glad to have you. I can see why you were reluctant to divuldge who sent you here....an identical endorsement would be from Michael Jackson. :lol:
I wouldn't have told anyone either... :oops: :wink:

But as an old LEO, I gotta say welcome. You'll find a bunch of great guys around here. Welcome and enjoy.

Be Safe,
usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Sorry I didn't do this before...Welcome!
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Welcome to the board.
SS
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

I'm kind of late, but welcome anyway! I won't make you stand alone as the only one to admit it... I was referred by Ranger BadMuther too. 8)

Return to “Introduction Archive”