Video, ruff mix not done yet!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Julieanne wrote: I think a real man should be portrayed as encouraging his love to follow her dreams, but still be able to be sad about a separation.
I hear ya but............................more than one man has done everything he can to educate his wife by supporting her in college and then have her run off to do her own thing because she doesn't need him anymore. I wrote the song about that because that is what happened to me and my first wife. I wish all the misery and failure that life can bring her. Since she left me my wishes have come true! :)
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Nice Bubba...and Nick.

RLTW
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Okay, okay, I gotta admit...at first I was like WTF???? Who is this???? Didn't sound like the CD you gave me and I was like, hey, did Bubba post the wrong link? this is professional and shit...I don't see no skinny gay guy and no....snap! That is fat boy Bubba playing drums!! :twisted:
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

BadMuther wrote: That is fat boy Bubba playing drums!! :twisted:
Tis me, in all my tabbed glory
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

dude. duuuuude. what happens when you let some gay fuck, Master Thespian, overactor ad lib? you end up with "I love you".

and the cafe argument should go. he does sound like a whiny bitch. have them sitting there, show the emotion, but cut their audio.

for the plane scene, get a permit and go film at a terminal gate at the airport, then cut to some stock airliner footage. maybe him standing there at the gate, a wave, her in the plane window, then him walking away... plane takeoff. fade...

she damn sure wasn't dressed well enough to be getting into her own King Air...

and they should be wearing different clothes every scene. looked like she never changed hers.

otherwise it was great! :D
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

RRDTm3 wrote:
Julieanne wrote: I think a real man should be portrayed as encouraging his love to follow her dreams, but still be able to be sad about a separation.
I hear ya but............................more than one man has done everything he can to educate his wife by supporting her in college and then have her run off to do her own thing because she doesn't need him anymore. I wrote the song about that because that is what happened to me and my first wife. I wish all the misery and failure that life can bring her. Since she left me my wishes have come true! :)
Well, I guess we can agree that that's a story that goes both ways... damn them all to HELL!

Thanks for the insight.
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

2nd mix is up and running
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
Ford375
Ranger

Post by Ford375 »

link???
3/75 - APR 2004-AUG 2007
CCo. 1/181 INF [ARNG] AUG 2007-MAR 2009
----------------------------------------------

Nobody in this country has ever seen me mad.

"TAB-FREE"
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Ford375 wrote:link???
It don't matter, the video still makes you look like a butt pirate. :P :P
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Rangerguru wrote:
Ford375 wrote:link???
It don't matter, the video still makes you look like a butt pirate. :P :P
Bingo!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Much better. I still (IMO) don't like the I Love You. A stare then just a head dropping or just some other show of emotion. But over all 2 thumbs up.

Every band needs a Power Balad... of course its pretty obvious you guys aren't a "Hair Band"! :lol:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

McD wrote:I liked it! Hated the "I love you" he mouthed. He should have acted a little more pissed off at the cafe.
The "I love you." part was serial killeresque. He should have kicked her out of the chair into oncoming traffic.

The song's too gentile. It needs some emo kids that cry and have runny eye-liner and cut them selves at the end.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The Mosh Pit”