Video, ruff mix not done yet!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Good shit Bubba, but I know for a fact that the bartender would have carded Nick.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by LRP1 »

Bubba..Just copied the URL and sent it to Calif......
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

LRP1 wrote:Bubba..Just copied the URL and sent it to Calif......
Surf City, here we come! :wink:
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I liked it, Bro. Way different from your other ones, but it was good shit.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Nice video, Ranger RRDTm3! Y'all sound great. That stage is in a nice little spot on the Riverwalk.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

All you lack is a close up of Ford's face with a tear running down one eye as his girls plane takes off. :lol:

Good video BTW. Nice location for the band to be playing. I liked the beginning with the guitarist sitting on steps and the singer sitting behind him. I thought you could have put another 5 second shot of that in the video somewhere. Just my $.02
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

I think the fact that y'all are working on a video is totally freaking cool! 8) That said, I find it rather distasteful to see a man (much less a Ranger - we can't deny what we know), throw a hissy fit. I think a real man should be portrayed as encouraging his love to follow her dreams, but still be able to be sad about a separation.

The "I love you" part - could probably use being tweaked, maybe a short hug, and then he could pull her back for a longer more meaningful embrace.

Nothing follows.
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger RRDTm3,
WOW, Wow, I'm new to the site so I have not seen any of your band's other work. Have to say WOW, that song totally moved me.

Only thing I wanted to mention was at the infamous "ILY" part..... maybe instead of the guy wording those words just have him raise his hand to show him saying goodbye to her. Then zoom in on his facial features showing a bit of sadness, and then go back to watch your video did having the camera go back to her and then show the camera pulling up over the plane to show were he was standing and that he is gone.

Best of luck to you guys, thanks for sharing this.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

I still cant find that picture you said you put up here. I'm not the smartest when it comes to this forum so I really have no clue where to look. I check your gallery and it wasn't there.
Ranger School CL# 04-05
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

My .02 cents-

The band looks really good, everything synchs up with the music. It's a good tune, start to finish.

Kill the dialogue between actors. It just sounds too forced.

In fact, you could probably eliminate the whole story line acting and it would be a great video.

Maybe you should shoot two versions.

And, work White Russians somewhere into it. I'm sure you could get a sponsorship from Absolut. 8)
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Tater Nuts wrote:Perhaps instead of "I love you" he could say "I can't quit you".
:shock: :shock: :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”