General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Jan Michael Vincent is a drunk queer!
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
madslashers1-2
Ranger

Post by madslashers1-2 »

Airwolf, the show that generated so many 160th pilots.
1st Plt, C Co. 2/75, OCT 02/JUN 06, (RS 09-04)
160th LRS-D, JUN 06/SEP 08
1106th TASMG, SEP 08/MAY 10
Joined the Darkside
A Co. 1/185 AR, MAY 10/Present
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

You can get the theme song to Airwolf and the A-Team on i-Tunes. I'll be damned if I'll pay a buck for it though.
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

His name is Jerome and that photo is a TV Guide ad for the cable show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

hobbit wrote:His name is Jerome and that photo is a TV Guide ad for the cable show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".
If it wasn't for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I would have never known how to shave, brush my teeth, take a shower, iron my clothes, rub the lotion on my skin, shave my balls, pick out furniture, wear a faux-hawk instead of a normal hair cut, paint my walls colors, buy plants, wear tight pants, cook food, drink wine, listen to fashionable music, wear a scarf with a blazer and tight off-color jeans, be friends with homo's, buy manties(man-panties), organize all my things, use sun-less tanning lotion, throw away anything of any real value and replace it with third-world-mass-procuded things from Pottery Barn that look cool, become hip so I can meat(that's right, I spelled it meat) girls/family/friends/be cool for my kids, eat tofu, and finally, not be offended when Carson trys to rape me in the dressing room while we're out shopping for gay fucking clothes on the clearance racks of high-end stores that are only available in New York City and San Francisco.

I just don't know how any of us ever survived without the Fab 5 comming to enlighten us.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:
hobbit wrote:His name is Jerome and that photo is a TV Guide ad for the cable show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".
If it wasn't for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, I would have never known how to shave, brush my teeth, take a shower, iron my clothes, rub the lotion on my skin, shave my balls, pick out furniture, wear a faux-hawk instead of a normal hair cut, paint my walls colors, buy plants, wear tight pants, cook food, drink wine, listen to fashionable music, wear a scarf with a blazer and tight off-color jeans, be friends with homo's, buy manties(man-panties), organize all my things, use sun-less tanning lotion, throw away anything of any real value and replace it with third-world-mass-procuded things from Pottery Barn that look cool, become hip so I can meat(that's right, I spelled it meat) girls/family/friends/be cool for my kids, eat tofu, and finally, not be offended when Carson trys to rape me in the dressing room while we're out shopping for gay fucking clothes on the clearance racks of high-end stores that are only available in New York City and San Francisco.

I just don't know how any of us ever survived without the Fab 5 comming to enlighten us.
You were on the show??????

:lol: :lol:
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Bravo57 wrote:
ANGRYCivilian wrote:

You were on the show??????

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”