Hello Everyone!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

SnakeDJD wrote:Thank you, Rangers

This is gonna sound corny but i was mad at myself for pissing you guys off since i wanna be a Ranger so bad

In conclusion Thank You for going easy on me
Blow ME! Trust me when I say this - someone else will be along shortly to push some more buttons, Jackass. :twisted:
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Oh great how did i fuck up now Ranger Spartan?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

SnakeDJD wrote:Oh great how did i fuck up now Ranger Spartan?

Just STFU or you are gonna get more smoke snakerooo

Another thing? why do you keep cursing us? Who are you talking too? We don't live in your neighborhood. Straighten up.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Okay i am sorry, How did i mess up Rangers

The reason i ask is so i can just correct my mistake i want to correct my mistakes i dont wana to be a dipshit.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

What did you eat so far today? How much PT have you done today?
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Spartan wrote:What did you eat so far today? How much PT have you done today?
oh shit, snakeldoodledoo. it's on now. you got your canteen full?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Oh you little motherfucker....You had better make a public 'Thank You' to everyone that squared you away before I saw what you did. I don't mean for you to post a 'thank you' after you see this, in this thread. I mean nothing less than a fucking heartfelt paragraph, located in the 'Maximum Carnage' section. You'd better have it done before the hour-glass empties, or I'll take a personal interest in making you suffer. If you are somehow 'confused' or have lost your bearings, you'd better PM one of the DEPshits who 'run' things (Ha Ha) and get a new azimuth. We're done here...
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Roger that Rangers
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

PM on the way...
Bell

Post by Bell »

Aaaahhhh, sounds like home.

SJ it's safer to read. I don't like yer name either.

Rangers are mad all the time or haven't you noticed. Read more and shut yer sucker. You can't learn a thing with yer hole open. Nothing goes in and shit comes out. It's been called brain drain but I call it stupidity. Stop asking questions, read the boards, use the search button, get a feel for the place.

We ain't gods. We're just the hardest things to get along with you ever met. We earned that right. Now hush ya big sissy and read until ya start understanding what this is all about.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”