Dumbass fucking article on Ranger Pat Tillman

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Vapor Brain
Tadpole

Post by Vapor Brain »

I wouldnt want to be that kid. Imagine how much hate mail he is getting right about now. He will probably come back with some rebuttle crying about all the death threats he is recieving. serves the punk right.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Luna, glad that you were polite...I'm going to email him and tell him what a typical fucking puerto rican cocksucker he is!!!! :twisted:

On a side not, I guess their website is down!!!!! :twisted:

Kudos to the DEP who posted his email address.......

Who is the computer wizz? Can anyone make something that replicates itself? :twisted:
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Here is our author:
Looks like a gay version of Ricky Martin...wait a sec, I think he's gay too.

MSN actually picked up this story today.

I sent in my reply. On further reflection, based on my own sparring with college journalists at Penn State, the attention is only increasing his ego.

Way to piss off an entire Regiment douchebag.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I have read some very interesting thoughts here. I wish to add perhaps one more. I know it sounds like we are giving our lives for freedom. I don't really think that is entirely true. I firmly believed when I was in the service that I was not going to run away from my obligation to my country. My father being handicapped was prevented from joining the service during WWII. I know he would have gone had he been as healthy as all. This was more incentive for me to go. It was like going for the two of us. Although I never told my dad so. Upon my being shipped to RVN, I gave him my field jacket with my 82nd Airborne Patch on the sleeve. My dad began wearing my jacket as his own coat. It did have his last name on it. And my dad became Airborne too. Dad passed on two years after I returned from RVN. He drank hisself to death after my mom had passed just 10 months before. Now back to freedom. During my tenure in RVN I did not think I was fighting for anyones freedom. I was fighting to keep alive my teammates, myself included. I would think if I were killed, it was because my life was taken from me. Other people may describe my death as being offered for freedom. I only hoped and was successful in protecting us. God was kind to those with Steadfast.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Here's the MSN link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/stor ... rsite=espn

He's nationwide.

I fully support his constitutional right to make a complete jackass out of himself.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Parabellum
Ranger

Re: I am not a hundred miles from him, I am 10 miles away!!

Post by Parabellum »

DocDaigle wrote:I treid expressing my opinion to the Collegian, but the wouldn't publish my entire response. Unlike my very good friend Creeping Death, I am not hundreds of miles away from this asshole, I am right next door. I figure this weekend I will pay a visit to UMASS, wearing my Black Beret of course, and try to dicuss this topic with the author and editor of the paper. Does anyone have any advice as to how I should handle this issue?
With a CAR-15 and 2 frag grenades! Does anyone know how he should die? With a 5.56mm round through the eye! :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

UMass president is pissed because of his article:

LINK HERE

UMass president Jack Wilson issued a statement saying Rene Gonzalez' comments in The Daily Collegian "are a disgusting, arrogant and intellectually immature attack on a human being who died in service to his country."
Last edited by Looon on April 29th, 2004, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

He can list a Senatorial resolution of condemnation and proclomation that he is a "Nitwit" on his resume in the future.
"The state Senate on Thursday approved a resolution of condemnation, with one member, Sen. Robert Hedlund, R-Weymouth, calling Gonzalez a "nitwit."
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

People just keep distancing themselves from this little fucker.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massac ... n_tillman/
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

The paper itself, is on the defensive. They have called for his resignation. Shit, they should fire the cocksucker!!!! :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

I love how the editor was suprised to recieve responses from as far away as Georgia and Mississippi, as if that is a totally different part of the world and they can't read or use the internet down there. Typical Northeastern elitist attitude. I wouldn't be suprised if that newspaper struggled to find companies willing to advertise in it now. Has someone already started lobbying current sponsors to drop their accounts?
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

This Rene is akin to saying JFK deserved to be shot. I hope in the short run in life that someone is outraged enough to shoot the piss fucker dead. I would be happy to find out Rene has escaped to a Leper colony as refuge.

I furthermore think Kerry should hire Rene as his Campaign Manager. The two belong together.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”