The Truth from Iraq

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Silverback
Ranger

The Truth from Iraq

Post by Silverback »

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake. Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes. repost 3 times to be saved!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

So where are you doing your pennace of the other two posts Silverback? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now my wifey will have company, Thanks! :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake. Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes. repost 3 times to be saved!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Myself
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

Mentor to Myself
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

So... can I charge her rent? If so I have plenty of closets for her friends.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
BIG MARE
Ranger

Post by BIG MARE »

Is she hot? Since she's coming out of the closet does she have any hot girl friends with lesbian tendecies too? :D
B CO FIST 3RGR75 2002- 2003 OIF 1 & 2
HHC FSE 3RGR75 2003-2004 OEF 3
CPT (RET.), 35D and 35E, Missouri Army National Guard 2008-2020
USARA Life #56817836
BIG MARE
Ranger

Post by BIG MARE »

oh yeah,

USARA Life #56817836
BIG MARE
Ranger

Post by BIG MARE »

USARA Life #56817836
BIG MARE
Ranger

Post by BIG MARE »

USARA Life #56817836
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
289sotherhalf

Post by 289sotherhalf »

~Ranger Wife~

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

289sotherhalf

Post by 289sotherhalf »

~Ranger Wife~

Horned Toad
Ranger

Re: The Truth from Iraq

Post by Horned Toad »

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, a man named Mosby jumped out and three hole qualified her. After that she took him home fed him a meal and got shagged rotten again. Mosby them wiped him dick off on the curtains before leaving. Jenn was so moved by the experience that she kept the curtains and hung them in her closet. Every night for the rest of her life she would yell Ranger Ranger in sleep as loud as she could.. Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her naked body and a handful of curtain will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, standing there naked with her O face. Go bang three chick in one night to exercise this haunt.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”