RIP question

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Vesperas
Egg

RIP question

Post by Vesperas »

If you goto RIP then you flush out, given an injury or cant complete a physical aspect of it, can you improve and come back? Or is it just a 1 time in your life tryout.
Last edited by Vesperas on January 7th, 2007, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

you may return, but only 1% ever come back
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Wash out and see. Then after you never see it again, come back and tell us how nice Korea is this time of year.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP
About RIP

If you had a question about RIP which of these two forums would you pick to post in jackass? I think you’re looking worldwide right in the face due to the amount of attention to detail you display

topic moved by ME
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Stud, if you're already worrying about failure, and plan B, then I suggest you significantly increase your efforts to prepare. ASAP.

Edited to add:

After thinking about this for a minute, I realized that I didn't do anything to prepare, and I'm sure there are plenty of other Rangers on this board that can say the same. I wish I HAD done some physical and mental preparation though, woulda made life a lot easier.

Having doubts though, AND being unprepared is really NOT the way you want to go into the challenge before you. I know this because I wondered if I had a chance in hell of getting my black beret.

It really is just a matter of never quitting, and not letting someone else beat you. It may be a cliche, but it's certainly applies here....how bad do you want it?

Return to “About RASP”