Minor rant

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ray80
Infantryman

Re: Minor rant

Post by Ray80 »

devilrat35 wrote:This has probably been touched on before, but I just have to know, why is everyone obsessed with hating and insulting our military? Everyone I talk to almost, outside of this forum and Armybasic anyways for obvious reasons, thinks our military is a bunch of murderous scumbags and they make it sound like we intentionally kill civilians in Iraq, we bomb women & children, blah blah blah and all that shit. Yet when you ask them how they know so much about what happens over there when their too gutless to ever pick up a rifle in the name of this country they just stammer alot and start shitting out excuses. I'm just wondering, what's wrong in this country that has spawned so many of these shitbags?
Ranger BadMuther wrote:So fuck all them fucking sheeple
Devilrat,
Ranger BadMuther just answered your question with extreme violence of action. Let the fucking lefties think what they want. Let the rest of your generation be selfish while you stand up. Everyone who matters appreciates what veterans have done and what you are willing to do for our country. You don't need to act like serving your country needs defending.

Ray
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

The answer to this question is easy...Most civilians fail to acknowledge that some of those children are future terrorists.

Now that has me laughing!!!!!!!!!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I on the other hand have found things on the other side of the spectrum. All of my friends say its good and one of them joined after I did for patriotic reasons, the rest who didnt join say they are proud to know a soon to be soldier. I also live in the very patriotic state of ( in my opinion) South Carolina so that could be a major part of it.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Terry Welshan wrote:I have started asking just about everyone in the 18-25 year old range that I have conversation with "Our country is at war, why aren't you serving" you should see some of the looks I get. The majority of the people in this age group would rather see our country collapse than get out of their ME ME ME comfort zone. In WWII and Korea it was a disgrace not to be serving, in VietNam you were considered a damn hippie if you didn't serve (my area of the country), but now those that serve are the abberation not the other way around, we are a weak nation that would follow France and Spains lead if it were not for a small minority in our leadership positions. I am now officially torqued and it is not 9 am yet.
Well said Ranger Terry Welshan

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Devilrat-

Don't get me wrong, I am all for 1st Amendment rights, and I am all for protests.......even fucked up ones. Still doesn't lesson my desire to smack some of them upside the head. :twisted:
Neutron
Tadpole

Post by Neutron »

Roger that Ranger BadMuther, those anti-war protestors make me puke. Give me a full magazine and a good look and I'd scatter that protest no problem.

In my opinion, those protestors are supporting terrorists if they arn't supporting our troops. Lets round em up and send em down to Cuba!
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Neutron wrote:In my opinion, those protestors are supporting terrorists if they arn't supporting our troops. Lets round em up and send em down to Cuba!
There is not enough room in Cuba. It's good enough to let them all cram into one state - California - that is falling apart economically and no longer has the resources it requires to provision it's population.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BadMuther wrote:Devilrat-

Don't get me wrong, I am all for 1st Amendment rights, and I am all for protests.......even fucked up ones. Still doesn't lesson my desire to smack some of them upside the head. :twisted:
Amen, brother!!!! :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Terry Welshan wrote:I have started asking just about everyone in the 18-25 year old range that I have conversation with "Our country is at war, why aren't you serving" you should see some of the looks I get. The majority of the people in this age group would rather see our country collapse than get out of their ME ME ME comfort zone. In WWII and Korea it was a disgrace not to be serving, in VietNam you were considered a damn hippie if you didn't serve (my area of the country), but now those that serve are the abberation not the other way around, we are a weak nation that would follow France and Spains lead if it were not for a small minority in our leadership positions. I am now officially torqued and it is not 9 am yet.
Damn good post Ranger Welshan.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger Luna wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Devilrat-

Amen, brother!!!! :twisted:
thank you......thank you.....

I'll even go so far as to say shit like the WTO protests/mini-riots in Seattle are good for us...shakes shit up.....
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is natural manure." Thomas Jefferson
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

"I sleep soundly at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on my behalf."

-attributed to George Orwell.

I sleep well knowing that as well.

The average American is either in denial, or ignorance, in accepting the fact that there are people that would gleefully kill them, and their families, for no other reason than to please their twisted version of God. I would like to see the average person in denial put into a windowless, airless block building with a group of Al Qaeda thugs about to cut their throats like that poor bastard Danny Pearl in Pakistan. Instead of whining about understanding and diversity they would be praying that some of you batt boys would be fast roping onto the roof ready to blow their ignorant barbarian heads off.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “The Mosh Pit”