30th AG SITREP : Zelse

Basic & AIT
cdwdirect
Ranger

30th AG SITREP : Zelse

Post by cdwdirect »

Here are the letters I have received from recruit Zelse so far. Pretty much everything you need to know about Reception Battalion, otherwise known as 30th AG to us Infantry thugs. As you can see, the mind games have begun! Inprocessing, in all its splendor, is one more thing to overcome as you move towards your objective. I'll keep you posted when I next hear from Zelse.

Enjoy, DEPs. Don't say we never gave you anything. :twisted:

-cdwdirect

----------

July 27, 2006 - 30th AG is the worst place on Earth. Woke up at hotel at 1 am on the 26th. It is currently 3:10 pm the 27th. No sleep allowed so far, and this is the first chance I’ve had to write. Lots of freaking waiting. Waiting around so nothing can happen…we are broken up into “lines,â€
2/75, COCKS

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -Steve McQueen
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Also a friend of mine walked out of the shower without a shirt on, and a DS happened to be in our barracks for the first time ever, and guess why? Because some MORON stole some crap and won’t fess up. The DS sees my shirtless buddy and slaps him with an Article 15. This results in a pay grade loss, demotion, 45-day payless duty. He goes up to the head DS’s office and gets it repealed, but he has to write a 1000 word essay and turn it in that night.
WTF ? I guess they haven't had their UCMJ class yet. They will have these recruits paying the light bill next. :wink:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Fishboy
Ranger

Post by Fishboy »

Thank goodness I was on chute detail when we got our testicle shots!
WHEN IN DOUBT, SHOOT IT OUT!
Never let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

RS 4-92
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Fuck me, 41 years ago the drills were fucking with all the new recruits. Good to know they have maintained their old stupid ways at Benning School for Boys...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Jim wrote:Fuck me, 41 years ago the drills were fucking with all the new recruits. Good to know they have maintained their old stupid ways at Benning School for Boys...
Good to see someone wants to make real men. Too much of this crap about not using red in to correct a paper because it might offend someone. Unbelievable!!

RLTW
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
kageryu311
Ranger

Post by kageryu311 »

30th AG is a fucking dissapointment. I see many of these new soldiers going in and doing stuff that would have got them into some serious shit when I went to basic. The sad thing is I went to BCT two years ago. :shock:
Kageryu311
1LT, IN USA
RS Class 03-08

Return to “About OSUT”