Career guidance

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

Sounds like you're on a good track. Why not continue to serve Ole Glory in a different capacity? The Air Force has a lot of room for Chem Engineers. Also there's a little known uniformed service call the US Public Health Service (www.usphs.gov). They are led by the US Surgeon General. By the way, the outgoing Surgeon General, ADM Richard Carmona, was on an SF team in Nam.

There's nothing wrong with spreading a little Ranger know-how and motivation to some of the other services. Hell, you might even make men out of 'em!
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I love nature
This is going well but, lately I have gotten bored/disgusted by civilians and started to get the itch.
Forest Service Law Enforcement
Fish and Wildlife

If I had it to do over again.................
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

I read an article last year about the huge demand for petroleum engineers. Only about 800 are graduating this year. New graduates are getting $ 95,000 plus signing bonuses.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “Post Service Issues”