Dilemma

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Nebby
Inprocessing

Dilemma

Post by Nebby »

So, I probably made a mistake signing up for the Air Force but I am some-what bound to it now. I enlisted to go Security Forces, and they told me there are Security Forces personnel who do get Ranger training, but they don't know exactly how you go about it. Would any of you have an idea as to how I would get a chance to get Ranger training? It would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
I made a mistake. I want to be a Ranger.
Looon
Ranger

Re: Dilemma

Post by Looon »

Nebby wrote:So, I probably made a mistake signing up for the Air Force but I am some-what bound to it now. I enlisted to go Security Forces, and they told me there are Security Forces personnel who do get Ranger training, but they don't know exactly how you go about it. Would any of you have an idea as to how I would get a chance to get Ranger training? It would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
There is no mistake in signing up the Air Force.

Your mistake, is that you posted in wrong forum topic!!! :roll:

Post an itro in the proper area, then maybe someone might help you.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Nebby
Inprocessing

Post by Nebby »

Ranger Luna wrote:
Nebby wrote:So, I probably made a mistake signing up for the Air Force but I am some-what bound to it now. I enlisted to go Security Forces, and they told me there are Security Forces personnel who do get Ranger training, but they don't know exactly how you go about it. Would any of you have an idea as to how I would get a chance to get Ranger training? It would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
There is no mistake in signing up the Air Force.

Your mistake, is that you posted in wrong forum topic!!! :roll:

Post an itro in the proper area, then maybe someone might help you.
I did that before you even answer it. Sorry about the mistake.
I made a mistake. I want to be a Ranger.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Sounds like a question for an Airforce board, not a Ranger board. For the record there is never more than a "Couple" of A/F guys per Ranger Class.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Recruitment Process”