Hello, I'm Bae.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

I lived in Korea for 18 months. Never heard of it. Not sure how common it is. But hey, that's cool.
It's all good.
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

SkyShark wrote:I lived in Korea for 18 months. Never heard of it.
You didn't learn shit, then. Bae is a common Korean name.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

RTO wrote:Remember none of us old farts had this opportunity to talk to Rangers or use a site like this to prepare like you are able to now. You have no idea how lucky you are.

Welcome.

ISNT THAT THE TRUTH....

All I could go on were rumors and pure FEAR from those rumors.... At least this site puts some tentions to rest..

Right SCUBA? Whats to be scared of we're nice poeple
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

JMK SF G-2 wrote:
Not saying it isn't, I was just stating I never heard of it. Moon, Kim, Yang were the most I saw. Don't think I ever saw or heard the name Bae. Doesn't mean I didn't learn shit, actually don't think it has to do anything with learning. But hey, thanx for coming out though big guy.
It's all good.
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

SkyShark wrote:
JMK SF G-2 wrote:
Not saying it isn't, I was just stating I never heard of it. Moon, Kim, Yang were the most I saw. Don't think I ever saw or heard the name Bae. Doesn't mean I didn't learn shit, actually don't think it has to do anything with learning. But hey, thanx for coming out though big guy.

Fight! Fight! Fight! :shock: Kinda brings me back a little... :roll:
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Hello, I'm Bae.

Post by Jim »

Bae wrote:Hello I'm Bae, I'm 16. I'm interested in the Rangers that’s why I joined this site is to learn more about the Rangers. And too learn if the Rangers are right for me. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to know you.

-Bae
Well, if you are really interested, you came to the right place. Most of your questions have been answered many times over. Please begin by reading all the FAQs, memorize the Ranger creed, read selected threads. The DEPs have already begun to contact you; they will assist you in your journey. The search button is your friend -- I'm not. Remember you are a guest in this house. Don't abuse our hospitality.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”