Best hockey FIGHT EVER

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

Holy crap! I've got nothing against a good ice fight, but it just ain't right when they start bringing out weapons. :shock:
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

That's fucking beautiful! Reminds me of the old Boston Bruins. :twisted:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
eltrane
Tadpole

Post by eltrane »

cams wrote:That's fucking beautiful! Reminds me of the old Boston Bruins. :twisted:
Nothing like the old B's vs North Stars games, do you remember the 305 penalty minute game?
RIP SSG Greg Gourley KIA Hawija 22 Feb 06

11b pig gunner 2/2 inf 84-86, TL 2/87 inf, 5/8 inf, 86-88
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

a few of those guys should consider being Rangers! :shock:
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Old time hockey. Eddie Shore. :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

IntelToad wrote:Old time hockey. Eddie Shore. :D
or Dave Schultz! :x
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Excellent!

When I lived in San Diego we would go and watch the semi-pro hockey team, the San Diego Gulls. One night they were playign the Idaho Stealheads and of course a fight broke out. It wasn't anything major but the Stealhead player pulled sometime in the penalty box. One of the drunk fans poured a beer on him. I don't know what the player said in return but the drunk fan was scrambling to get over the barrier to get at him. The player obliged, pulled the fan over barrier and proceeded to beat the crap out of him.

Gotta love semi-pro hockey. :lol:
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

cams wrote:That's fucking beautiful! Reminds me of the old Boston Bruins. :twisted:
That's when Don Cherry used to Coach'em, talk about goon squads!

Hey Cams! I've got a signed Ray Bourque stick...how much? :D
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
CGoog

Post by CGoog »

That right there, is one of the main reasons I loooovvveee hockey! :lol:
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Feeling generous, I've translated this for you all:

"The white team is getting ready to get their ass kicked Boris!"

"Yes, Sergie it seems they are... Whoa, it's starting with three red team members shoving their sticks up the white teams ass."

"Boris, don't you hate it when that happens?"

"I certainly do Sergei. I certainly do. But not as badly as when you have the entire red team taking turns beating the shit out of you while your team stands by watching and the refs are over on the other side of the rink smoking American cigarettes."

"Boris, how many white team members now have gotten their ass beat?"

"In this fight or throughout the season Sergei?"

"In this fight Boris, no need to be a smartass?"

"Hahaha, just like the crowd chanting 'you suck ass' I can't help myself but make fun of that pathetic fucking white team Sergei. Have you ever seen such a faggety bunch in your life? It's as if a bunch of figure skaters picked up hockey sticks and are trying to play..."

"Well folks, we'll be right back after this message from our sponsor Commie Cola"

Commercial Break

"Remember what it was like standing in the food lines? Being hot, thirsty and not knowing if you were going to get a loaf of bread or roll of toilet paper? Remember what it was like having your news censored and having the Party shove it's dick in your ass everytime you turned around? Well, so do we and that's why we invented 'Commie Cola' made from the freshest water around Chernobyl."

Back from break

"Sergei, the doctors have come onto the rink now and it seems one bloody white team member has not had enough. He's holding his stick upside down and defiantly showing the red team members that he's removed it from his ass. Daring them, no taunting them to shove it back up there..."

"Boris, the doctor seems to be pushing him back as do his team mates. I am sure they are letting him know that they won't be pulling that stinky stick out again."

"Hahaha Sergei. I bet that is indeed one stinky stick."

"Ok, well that's all from us and from Commie Cola. Thanks and be sure and join us next week for the bearded womens weightlifting championship. Where you'll see Helga lift 400 lbs and test the new American Mach 3 razor against her Mach 4 beard."
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

that is some fukin funny shit VAK, your just luck i hadnt started drinking my guinness yet. would have been a waste.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Black 6 wrote:that is some fukin funny shit VAK, your just luck i hadnt started drinking my guinness yet. would have been a waste.
Thanks, I was going to name the teams but I thought the irony of having a "red" team in a Russian sounding tape beating the shit out of something made it kind of funnier...

Next time we'll wait till you are mid-guiness. :wink:
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's

Return to “The Mosh Pit”