TIME IN THE 75TH

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Lugnuttz
Ranger

Post by Lugnuttz »

I'd love to see somebody get 2 years of college done during a 4 year term while in battalion. Oh ya, if you forgot, there's a war going on which assures you'll be deployed between 6-9 months a year. Look, if you want an education, no problem, go to school!! But if you're more interested in your schooling than your job, ranger battalion is definitely not the place for you. But hey, what do I know, stranger things have happened. All I have to say is good luck.
HHC 3/75 BN Commo 01-04
RGR Class 03-03
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Gee that's a little harsh isn't it Ranger Lugnuts? Never studied three by five cards on molecular biology though NVG's while linking 600 7.62 rounds together in the ORP? :lol:
Lugnuttz
Ranger

Post by Lugnuttz »

Hey I should give that a try............Maybe I could get my degree while taliban or Iraqi fighters are shooting arty at me. You never know...............It could be done.
HHC 3/75 BN Commo 01-04
RGR Class 03-03
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Who needs college, if you can go to Battalion and get a degree in smoking people. I mean the shit is a science. I had to take a lot of practical exercise and I more often than not wass the demonstrator. With the amount of dumb questions and retarted answers that are coming out of your cockholster, you should be golden on the certification process. I will make sure that if you ever make it to 2/75, you get a goddamn personal trainer.
NO you don't get college fuckass, that's what they give you money for. So when you get out, you can go to college.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”