Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SAVAGE^
Infantryman

Introduction

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Greetings all,
My name is Nik. I am 17 and currently a junior in High School. I have been attending DEP training since I turned 16. After two years of searching towards what I want to do in life I have come to the conclusion that the ARMY is the way for me. I have not signed yet due to concerned parents but I'm sure Ill be attending basic this summer. Unfortunately the ARMY requires you to have a diploma to become active duty so I have to join as a reserve, but in a way this is good because as I attend school I will receive reserve pay meanwhile. From what my recruiter says, I did exceptional on my ASVAB by receiving a 70 in my AFQT and was told I can have any job I want. I will be going through the X11 program at basic this summer and then when I graduate I will continue with Airborne, RANGER school, Sniper school, some leadership programs and any other schools that will be beneficial to me and the ARMY. I am looking forward to learning much from our wise rangers abroad this site. Until I got a full grip on this forum this will probably be the only post you will ever see of me. Thank you for this learning experience and look forward to fighting alongside you in the battlefield.

Sincerely,

SAVAGE^

"Nik"
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Silverback »

SAVAGE^ wrote:when I graduate I will continue with Airborne, RANGER school, Sniper school, some leadership programs and any other schools that will be beneficial to me and the ARMY.
YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY YOUR RECRUITER!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I'll welcome you when you fix your avitar. you have not earned the right to use that one, change it immediately. go read the rules, and pick an avitar from the right category. now.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
SAVAGE^
Infantryman

oops

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Sorry guys I forgot to add that I have been doing extensive amounts of pt and just finished cranking out 95 mil spec pushups in under 2 mins. I didn't include that to impress I just felt I should allow you all to know that Im not some kid out there with high dreams and am very serious about this.

Sorry I didn't see the edit button if there was one,

SAVAGE^

Nik
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO BY YOUR RECRUITER!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you've had two mistakes in two posts now. don't fucking type another thing until you understand our rules. flutterkicks, GO.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
SAVAGE^
Infantryman

O damn

Post by SAVAGE^ »

Sorry about that I did read all forum rules and did intend to get rid of the avatar. How am I being lied to? WOW, Im already scruing up.

SAVAGE^

Nik
Silverback
Ranger

Re: O damn

Post by Silverback »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Sorry about that I did read all forum rules and did intend to get rid of the avatar. How am I being lied to? WOW, Im already scruing up.

SAVAGE^

Nik
The part of your message that I quoted previously is a lie!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

don't post again. go read the rules. all of them. now. you are currently 3 for three and starting to piss me off. do the flutterkicks, STFU, and read. go read the recuiter threads after you read every FAQ in every section.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

Silverback
Ranger

Re: O damn

Post by Silverback »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Sorry about that I did read all forum rules and did intend to get rid of the avatar. How am I being lied to? WOW, Im already scruing up.

SAVAGE^

Nik
OK...Since you appear to be an idiot I have removed your ability to display an avatar!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: oops

Post by Steadfast »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Sorry guys I forgot to add that I have been doing extensive amounts of pt and just finished cranking out 95 mil spec pushups in under 2 mins. I didn't include that to impress I just felt I should allow you all to know that Im not some kid out there with high dreams and am very serious about this.

Sorry I didn't see the edit button if there was one,

SAVAGE^

Nik
Sorry Guys don't cut it. You will address Ranger's properly and always spell Ranger with a capital "R"

Better read the FAQ's > http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837
Get yourself an avatar from profile, NEWT's or NEWT's selection only. Uh-oh, too late.
Last edited by Steadfast on January 28th, 2006, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you're getting soft SB. why not fix one for him?
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Re: oops

Post by rgrpuck »

SAVAGE^ wrote:Sorry guys I forgot to add that I have been doing extensive amounts of pt and just finished cranking out 95 mil spec pushups in under 2 mins.
Nik
GUYS ??? Guys ??? who the fuck are you talking to ?

As far as you PT goes....Who is gradeing you ?

I suggest you take some time and figure out how to act on this site before you arnt here much longer.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Welcome Savage.

PM inbound.

~Joseph
RIP Class 02-07
RS Class 09-07
C co. 2/75 Jan 07- Sept 07
D co 2/75 Oct 07- Aug 10
OIF/OEF
Mentored by Ranger Hoover