Combatives doctrine

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
RgrHunter
Ranger

Combatives doctrine

Post by RgrHunter »

First, I admit, I haven'r read all posts in this thread yet, but I have a favor from you guys. Preferablly someone in RGT currentlly.

I'm looking for current RGT doctrine or training manuals about combatives. I need to teach self defense and detaining procedures, and want to make sure that I haven't forgot the core moves or basic holds etc.

PM me if you feel more comfortable.

RLTW
Hunter
Rgr Hunter
Bco/HHC 1/75-'97-'03
Random Intensity
RLTW
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Combatives doctrine

Post by Silverback »

RgrHunter wrote:First, I admit, I haven'r read all posts in this thread yet, but I have a favor from you guys. Preferablly someone in RGT currentlly.

I'm looking for current RGT doctrine or training manuals about combatives. I need to teach self defense and detaining procedures, and want to make sure that I haven't forgot the core moves or basic holds etc.

PM me if you feel more comfortable.

RLTW
Hunter
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... /3-25-150/
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
kclemens
Tadpole

Post by kclemens »

I have been looking at this one lately if you want to check it out.

http://www.wanderworks.com/chilichokers ... htm#fig7_6
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear because I am the meanest motherfucker in the whole valley."
-GEN. George S. Patton
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

kclemens wrote:I have been looking at this one lately if you want to check it out.

http://www.wanderworks.com/chilichokers ... htm#fig7_6
Are you retarded? Why would you post the same thing? Get the fuck down!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
RgrHunter
Ranger

thank you

Post by RgrHunter »

Thanks for your input.

I'm in the process of training a number of 'other than Army' (OPSEC?)personnel on Unarmed Self Defense (USD) techniques down here at FT. Bliss. I have recieved my instructor validation (familierazation) and have been told that I/we (consisting of my team of 12 other reservist (legs)) are to teach in exces of 400 x pax on USD. It is my goal to maintain the Ranger standard in apearance and conduct and profeciency on hand-to-hand combat techniques.

This is part of a large scale Detainee Operations training session that will recieve quite a bit of attention. MTF.

Any input is gladly accepted and appreciated.

Hunter
Rgr Hunter
Bco/HHC 1/75-'97-'03
Random Intensity
RLTW
rakks_junkie

Post by rakks_junkie »

Rangers I went through combatives at Ft. Campbell shortly after I was assigned there. It't a requirement by our Bde Co. It's fun but serious as well and well ... that shit hurts but it's verygood for training .

Return to “Close Combat”