Dork of the Year!!!! Who will win????

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Who is the ass clown of the year?

Pathus (AKA the Twink Next Door)
8%
Oops19 (aka turdypointer)
3%
FiddlersGreen (aka Josh Bronson, aka violenceofaction)
29%
Spiker33 (the Canadian liberal)
13%
Armiche (espanol)
29%
Ameri-girl
16%
KittyCat (Who's on Second?)
3%

Total votes: 38

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I had to vote #3. I think he is the only other guy, besides Jim, that had three usernames. :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I voted for Spiker33.

He's the one most fresh in my memory...and I really felt a serious need to hunt him down and kill him...I know Ranger Slowpoke and Ranger Steadfast would have been with me!!!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Well, you guys who were not that active during the fall here missed the fine performance of violenceofaction (later Fiddler's Green) signing up for an account and arguing about how a SAW functioned with a bunch of Ranger Saw Gunners. He wanted to 'play the newt game', but insisted on using a tactical avatar without disclosing he was a veteran, but insisted it was him holding the SAW in the image he used for his avatar. :?

Then, after getting shamed, he never apologizes for being disrespectful to the Rangers on here, signs up for a new account, starts posting drivel and suckups all over the place without introducing himself, but we were already on to him by then. By the time he introduced himself, he was already toast and we lit him up like a food court christmas tree.
edk84
Embryo

Post by edk84 »

I know I've made a few ass-clown posts myself, but what about the guy signed on as "pathos" or something like that? In my time on this site I don't remember anyone worse than him. I don't know if us turds can vote, but if we can, mine goes hands down to him for his blatant stupidity and disrespect.
"Move swiftly. Don't whine. Try your hardest."
- from "The Hard Way" by Mark Jenkins
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Leatherneck wrote:Meet pathus, the biggest dork by far to be left off this list.
You can always substitute Pathos for anyone who did not get any votes thus far.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”