Place to stay.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

as my grandfather used to say, thinkin' an doin' are two different thangs... :twisted: :twisted:
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Abell9 wrote:
Bushwack wrote:Ranger Abell9, you are a man of the cloth, you do realize that you and rangers KW Driver and Kilted Heathen are talking about a fellow Rangers mother and sisters do you not?

Shame be brought unto you all. May your peckers rot and refuse to function until you all repent.

May the DSOTYR shun you for your sins.
Man of the Cloth? Yes....yes I am....I wipe myself off after Im done.
I have also found Ranger Mom's and Sisters are...understanding of our Ranger ways and appreciate Ranger Romping.
The DSOTYR??? Shun me? I think they all left and went to another site and them will talk to me anyhow. :roll:
It is understandable, Ranger Dad Bushwack, to mistake honorable for civilized ;) Wide allowance for Ranger Romping is made - including an understanding about a lack of civilities - especially in certain context - but never assume that this means there will be a lack of honor displayed fully in all the right ways at all the right times.

A "nice" man might never say such things; men such as these would never cause concern for the safety of anyone, girl or woman, in a host's family.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Ardent Lady wrote:It is understandable, Ranger Dad Bushwack, to mistake honorable for civilized ;) Wide allowance for Ranger Romping is made - including an understanding about a lack of civilities - especially in certain context - but never assume that this means there will be a lack of honor displayed fully in all the right ways at all the right times.

A "nice" man might never say such things; men such as these would never cause concern for the safety of anyone, girl or woman, in a host's family.
Do I know any of the people you are talking about? :shock:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Silverback wrote:
Ardent Lady wrote:It is understandable, Ranger Dad Bushwack, to mistake honorable for civilized ;) Wide allowance for Ranger Romping is made - including an understanding about a lack of civilities - especially in certain context - but never assume that this means there will be a lack of honor displayed fully in all the right ways at all the right times.

Do I know any of the people you are talking about? :shock:
:lol: :lol: Ranger Silverback, That's my story and I'm sticking to it 8)
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Bushwack »

Ardent Lady
Reverend Mother
It is understandable, Ranger Dad Bushwack, to mistake honorable for civilized Wide allowance for Ranger Romping is made - including an understanding about a lack of civilities - especially in certain context - but never assume that this means there will be a lack of honor displayed fully in all the right ways at all the right times.

Thank you Ardent Lady and Reverend Mother.

I have do doubt what so ever that my family or anyone else's could be in better hands then that of a Ranger. I would trust a Ranger with our very lives. They put thiers on the line for us everyday. Thier honor is beyond question.

I took no offence and ment none. Just friendly sh*t talking back and forth. I am greatful to be able to converse with other Rangers. It makes think of my son.

As you know, we are not always able to speak with our Rangers.
Rangers Kilted Heathen, KW Driver and Abell9; Thank you for distracting me from reality for a short time. Stay Safe.

Bushwack
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Bushwack wrote:Rangers Kilted Heathen, KW Driver and Abell9; Thank you for distracting me from reality for a short time. Bushwack

Your welcome. Stange thing is...this is how we act all the time.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Hey if you come this way and ask for my wife you can have her. :lol: If you can tame her, she bites, stings and has the venom of a cottonmouth.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

So this standing invitation require that I bring Trim, Booze and somewhat decent behaviour? Not sure that you can ask for that much, but I can surely bring two out of the three if I crash at your place. :lol:

Thanks for the invite!
Bushwack
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Bushwack »

Ranger Matador275,

Trim is optional.
You can not use, borrow or otherwise take advantage of my trim.

I will provide the first case of beer or bottle. After that, if additional
class VI supplies are needed, all I ask is some assistance in the resupply process.

You can maintain any behavior appropriate to the situation. I know how my son can be with his Ranger Buds. I would expect no less from you.

(Should it become necessary to stomp a neighbor who does not care for the situation at my house and refuses to understand or accept that Rangers tend to REALLY PARTY. Please help remove the remains.)

You are welcome at any time.
SP6/SSG, B 5/6 ADA 76-79; 95th Svc Co 80-82; 523 Maint. Co. 82-84
Proud of him and those like him.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”