ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER, RECLASSING TO BECOME A RANGER MEDIC

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Chef D' Fancy Pants

Post by Chef D' Fancy Pants »

Roger, Ranger Silverback... It was fun, while it lasted....No matter what,I have the highest respect for all who wear the tab.....I'll earn mine soon enough.. til' then keep doing what you do...HOOAH
I seem to be an Ass-Clown
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Bye,bye dickhead.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I'm not going to ban you. Heathen....SICK 'EM
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

I got the motherfucker 1SG!

PM inbound Jenny Craig...
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Chef D' Fancy Pants

Post by Chef D' Fancy Pants »

I'm standing fast, Ranger Kilted Heathen
I seem to be an Ass-Clown
jsmurphy
Tadpole

Post by jsmurphy »

11B20 leg grunt. OSUT Benning '80. B 2/13 FRG '81-'83. B 1/58 Benning '83-'84.

Fuck the UN
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

While I am the first to recognize that someone in your malnurished, starving state might be too underfed to properly have the strength to have read the rules of this board you fucktard, I have noticed that you've been told at least four times how to address my Brother's... So, I am thinking that it's not the fact that you simply cannot do your job and that your underfed, I am starting to believe that you are simply a disrespectful asshole. That being said, I am starting to tire of your disrespectful attitude and posts. By the time I am tiring of your posts, typically that means you have somehow found a way to sooooo screw yourself that you could be in your own freakshow.

Instead of belittling you, I am going to work at a different approach as for someone as obviously stupid as you are I doubt that you feel any shame, any remorse or any sense that you might be bringing dishonor to yourself, your unit or that uniform you put on each morning... You know the one I am talking about, the one that smells of sweat, has piss and jelly stains all over it. My approach with you is simply going to be walking you through your responses, step by step. I am going to take a chance here and hope that somewhere in your past when you actually took the time to read the menu at Krispy Kreme, you learned to read.

When you address a Ranger on this board, you will at all times snap to and show the respect that they've earned. Part of that respect is to address them as "Ranger" and then their name. For each of them that you're addressing, you will do the same thing, not speak in generalities. You will also refrain from using that 2nd grade mentality that you've become so fond of using thus far, while I realize that might be the extent of your education... get help to post if you must. For the other's on the board who are veteran's, you will show them the respect they've earned. The greatest decision I see you've made in your career is who get's a salt free diet and who get's fucking jello, while the majority of my Brother's here have done a wee bit more. Not that your fucking hospital food isn't high on my list of priorities :roll: , it's just not the highest thing on my list of priorities. The Sister's will also be shown a level of respect from you. If my fucking dog could type and get on here... You know what, if my ex-wife (and I despise that biatch) but if she came on here, I would have you even show her respect as she's done more for this Nation and for the Military than you have.

So, shove that attitude right up your ass and decide if you actually want to be here. If not, don't let the door hit you in the ass and knock your serving tray out of your hands on the way out. Fucking busboy.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

usaftacp wrote: The greatest decision I see you've made in your career is who get's a salt free diet and who get's fucking jello, while the majority of my Brother's here have done a wee bit more.

So, shove that attitude right up your ass and decide if you actually want to be here. If not, don't let the door hit you in the ass and knock your serving tray out of your hands on the way out. Fucking busboy.
Damn, Jimbo.

That was fucking classic, brother.

Gunny Ermey has got nothing on you.

:)
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

usaftacp wrote: Fucking busboy.
You are my hero (again)!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Jenny Craig......bwahahahhahahaaaaaaaaa.....

USAFTACP, another classic argument for selective snipping :lol:

StOp rIting lyke weez inA YaHew CHatRooooM n May-B SoM1 wiLL Lizzen WORD!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Damn Jim .........that was Poetry. :twisted:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Wow USAFTACP! Can I offer you a beer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

The Merchant of Venom...Jim, you're worth a hundred Shut the Fuck Ups!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

usaftacp wrote:While I am the first to recognize that someone in your malnurished, starving state might be too underfed to properly have the strength to have read the rules of this board you fucktard, I have noticed that you've been told at least four times how to address my Brother's... So, I am thinking that it's not the fact that you simply cannot do your job and that your underfed, I am starting to believe that you are simply a disrespectful asshole. That being said, I am starting to tire of your disrespectful attitude and posts. By the time I am tiring of your posts, typically that means you have somehow found a way to sooooo screw yourself that you could be in your own freakshow.

Instead of belittling you, I am going to work at a different approach as for someone as obviously stupid as you are I doubt that you feel any shame, any remorse or any sense that you might be bringing dishonor to yourself, your unit or that uniform you put on each morning... You know the one I am talking about, the one that smells of sweat, has piss and jelly stains all over it. My approach with you is simply going to be walking you through your responses, step by step. I am going to take a chance here and hope that somewhere in your past when you actually took the time to read the menu at Krispy Kreme, you learned to read.

When you address a Ranger on this board, you will at all times snap to and show the respect that they've earned. Part of that respect is to address them as "Ranger" and then their name. For each of them that you're addressing, you will do the same thing, not speak in generalities. You will also refrain from using that 2nd grade mentality that you've become so fond of using thus far, while I realize that might be the extent of your education... get help to post if you must. For the other's on the board who are veteran's, you will show them the respect they've earned. The greatest decision I see you've made in your career is who get's a salt free diet and who get's fucking jello, while the majority of my Brother's here have done a wee bit more. Not that your fucking hospital food isn't high on my list of priorities :roll: , it's just not the highest thing on my list of priorities. The Sister's will also be shown a level of respect from you. If my fucking dog could type and get on here... You know what, if my ex-wife (and I despise that biatch) but if she came on here, I would have you even show her respect as she's done more for this Nation and for the Military than you have.

I bow to a mechanic. That kicks ass.
It's all good.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

To a mechanic??? WTF???
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's

Return to “Introduction Archive”