Death From Above

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Awesome shots! Thanks Ranger FO. Weird how they didn't all try to scatter when the first shots were out of range.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yes, I am proud to be an American. If you don't like it - too bad.
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

That was FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: There is another video of Spector taking people out, have you guys seen that one?
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

http://members.cox.net/bmw4curt/ This is the website with the gunship video!! Enjoy :twisted:
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Ranger Plavney,its been a while but i think "technically" you arent suppossed to use the 25mm or 30mm on personel BUT the loophole is that you can use it on equipment,thus you stay within the politically correct rules of war if you are shooting at the enemies weapon.

I remember at one time it was hard to find any stories about .50cal sniper rifles being used on personel.The line was always how effective it was on targets such as vehicles.Obviously that story didnt last long.Same situation with the 25 and 30mm.

Kind of reminds me of the first time out with my PL and we were working on double tapping targets as we assaulted through objectives.I asked why he kept preaching the idea to us.(he had went so far as to place e-type targets flat on the ground along with the upright targets)He proceeded to explain to me the idea of our responsability of supplying aid to the enemy once we crossed over the objective,and his comment was "I dont want to have to waste time or supplies on the enemy,so we make sure they are dead."Made sense to me,even as a cherry ass newby.

Still to this day,if i walk past a target i at least give it a good kick.Pisses the salesman at wal-mart off though.Oh well...good habits die hard.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Chalk it up as PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE.

I caught the vid on the news.

Shoot first ask questions later!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Weapons of War”