Superbowl Commerical Fantasy Contest

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Superbowl Commerical Fantasy Contest

Post by Spartan »

Commericals we'd wish they'd run during the superbowl?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

The NEW ARMY showing prospectives enlistees getting the new treatment by the New Modern Army. Showing and leading the way for Metrosexual treatment. A new recruit will have half a refrigerator in his co-ed dorm, a TV, A laptop, Assorted grooming aids and gels. Access to his Commanders and even the General of his base, or the President of these United States by email with a guaranteed response time to dumb questions. 6 Hour training days. A personnel valet for dressing and undressing. A personnel cook, a Laundry person and an entertainment aid. Guaranteed 3 hours daily of Metrosexual treatment with a no waiting clause. The list of perks grows larger with the selection of more elite units such as Airbourne, Infantry, SF, Rangers, OTS, West Point, etc.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Excellent start. They should also probably have some of those Hummer Limo's to transport them between the barracks and Basic Rifle Marksmanship ranges, you know, just cause it's so special that they're serving their country.

dlp21
Ranger

Post by dlp21 »

Steadfast wrote:The NEW ARMY showing prospectives enlistees getting the new treatment by the New Modern Army. Showing and leading the way for Metrosexual treatment. A new recruit will have half a refrigerator in his co-ed dorm, a TV, A laptop, Assorted grooming aids and gels. Access to his Commanders and even the General of his base, or the President of these United States by email with a guaranteed response time to dumb questions. 6 Hour training days. A personnel valet for dressing and undressing. A personnel cook, a Laundry person and an entertainment aid. Guaranteed 3 hours daily of Metrosexual treatment with a no waiting clause. The list of perks grows larger with the selection of more elite units such as Airbourne, Infantry, SF, Rangers, OTS, West Point, etc.
That's all the stuff my recruiter promised me. I fail to see the humor...unless.....

-DLP
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

2nd Commercial would be El Quiada vieing for equal opportunity under the laws of our country as per Democratic or Republican Rules. El Quiada will be advertising on the Independent ticket that they are looking for a few good men (Stealing our Marine saying for their own). To train in far off lands and come back to these United States to effect retribution for the attacks performed against their idealolgy's back in the Crusader Times. Premised on the idea that the great children many times removed from the Crusaders have migrated to the "land of plenty" the U.S.A. The El Quaida will rant on about it being their right to exact revenge for their families long ago deceased. El Quiada will offer free travel, education and enlightenment. A token picture will be shown of Bin laden blessing the onlooker. More film will show the El Quiada confidence course and no film would be complete without the standard of firing AK-47's in the air and waving thier weapons overhead. The film will end with all particpants kneeling, facing east in a mosque and praying to Allah. And we shall hear their chant "Allah give us the strength to do thy will".
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Okay so El Quaida is NOT such a hot idea but knowing what ACLU does I would never be surprised if they provided El Quida with protection.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So you know Budwieser & IBM and probably Nissan will be advertisers in the Super Bowl and the game of football has been played for the last 100 years. But imagine just image that football was being played long before Televison was invented. Hard to believe when you watch a game or games each Saturday and Sunday. So I envision a new T.V. better than HDTV. a XTV or known as eXperience T.V. The idea is that you are the batter, you are the fielder, you are the quarterback and you are the receiver. You see the game through the eyes of the actual participant. You run home, you toss a touchdown or catch it. It is already being done in those games PS2, XBox, Game Boy. But technology is leaping forward and ideas are constantly abounding. I had liked that commerical from a few years back of G.I. Joe picking up Barbie in a red convertible while an astonshed Ken watched in horror as Barbie got in car and left him. hahaha the ranger gets the girl. the girl get a real man! Nice trade, nice idea. What next? What do you think is gonna be the next great commercial? we only have a short time before superbowl is here. Guess what the next craze is gonna be.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
turdypointer

Post by turdypointer »

Superbowl!!! Panthers vs. Patriots. I would like the Panthers to win, I HATE NEW ENGLAND. They beat my favorite team, St. Louis rams, in the superbowl 2 years ago and that I'll never forget. :evil: :evil: :evil:

For those who are St.Louis fans, Martz has to go and Warner has to be the starting QB again.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

geeeezus Turdypointer,

Quote by Turdypointer:
JESUS LIKES YOU.
Jesus don't just like you, Jesus loves you! Jesus loves everyone else in this world as well.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
turdypointer

Post by turdypointer »

ok Ranger steadfast I'll change it to love :oops:

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”