Chem Soldier

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

ROS wrote:
chemsoldier05 wrote: you call my son a girl again and ill personally fly you out here to cheyenne and meet you at the airport then smoke you as they say in the army . ......my son loves the rangers alot
Translated: "His" operation is complete but "he" can't let go of his former Rangerette life. :cry: :cry:
That was a good one!
You're gene pool is bubbling. :wink:
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bell

Post by Bell »

ROS wrote:
chemsoldier05 wrote: you call my son a girl again and ill personally fly you out here to cheyenne and meet you at the airport then smoke you as they say in the army . ......my son loves the rangers alot
Translated: "His" operation is complete but "he" can't let go of his former Rangerette life. :cry: :cry:

girl..girl..girl..girl. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it daddy. Both of ya are stupid.

RLTW
Bell
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Bell wrote:
ROS wrote:

girl..girl..girl..girl. Put that in yer pipe and smoke it daddy. Both of ya are stupid.

RLTW
Bell
Don't sugar coat it, he is a 2LT he can handle it, tell him how you really feel. :lol: :lol:
It's all good.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

This is how armyranger flushes TURDS .
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

SnafuRacer wrote:I hope this won't make it to 20 pages.
Damn, this shit was funny. I can just picture FireFinder flossing his fangs after this fresh kill :lol:
Thats twice for the same guy. I didn't get the split-personality PM's like Ranger KH got though.

Stupid Fucker.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Torker wrote:AngryPistols,SkyShark,FireFinder,SSGH8R, and SSGRock.
I want to thank you guys for your vigilance in policing the Intro section.
This is Fire Finders gig, I just had his six covered.
It's all good.
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

I can't believe I missed this going on today! All because I have been a Power Point Ranger all day! ChemQueer05, I see you have been banned yet again. That's funny. But how could you drill from one state to another again? by doing a 1380? How is that gonna work since NG is a state program? I know this is hard to believe there dick nibbler but nobody believes you. Are your 2nd LT dad who is the top in his unit (whatever that means :roll:) is full of shit too. I call BS just like the rest here. I think your just a nasty little fuck who has to use his daddy's name to play the my dad can beat you up game. I'll call your bluff kid so prepare to copy:
253 966-7500 Thats my office number. Have your daddy call me! Your just a little fucker!
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
Bell

Post by Bell »

BRanger91 wrote:I can't believe I missed this going on today! All because I have been a Power Point Ranger all day! ChemQueer05, I see you have been banned yet again. That's funny. But how could you drill from one state to another again? by doing a 1380? How is that gonna work since NG is a state program? I know this is hard to believe there dick nibbler but nobody believes you. Are your 2nd LT dad who is the top in his unit (whatever that means :roll:) is full of shit too. I call BS just like the rest here. I think your just a nasty little fuck who has to use his daddy's name to play the my dad can beat you up game. I'll call your bluff kid so prepare to copy:
253 966-7500 Thats my office number. Have your daddy call me! Your just a little fucker!
You forgot to call him a girl. That'll bring out the daddy. hahahahhaa

RLTW
Bell
medicchick
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by medicchick »

Is it just me, or with his , I presume typo, he said his son wants a Ranger?
Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

Correct me if I am wrong but to be an officer you are supposed to have college education. If that is true, WHY IS YOUR GRAMMAR SO FUCKED UP?
A LOT. The correct spelling is A LOT. Your sentence structure is all fucked up and not only that,but if the LT is so "high speed at the top" why the fuck has he been an LT for 2 fucking years. Yeah I've known privates that were privates for 2 years.. they got busted over and over for stupid shit.
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

Bell wrote:
BRanger91 wrote:I can't believe I missed this going on today! All because I have been a Power Point Ranger all day! ChemQueer05, I see you have been banned yet again. That's funny. But how could you drill from one state to another again? by doing a 1380? How is that gonna work since NG is a state program? I know this is hard to believe there dick nibbler but nobody believes you. Are your 2nd LT dad who is the top in his unit (whatever that means :roll:) is full of shit too. I call BS just like the rest here. I think your just a nasty little fuck who has to use his daddy's name to play the my dad can beat you up game. I'll call your bluff kid so prepare to copy:
You forgot to call him a girl. That'll bring out the daddy. hahahahhaa

Thanks Bell....HERE CHICK CHICK CHICK! Yer both Girls!

RLTW
Bell
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
Rebel3
Embryo

Post by Rebel3 »

chemsoldier05 wrote:No I don't have any pics. Why are you so concerned anyways .Sorry to hurt your feelings Ranger but I am engaged to be married very soon.
OK guy... Here is some info for you on being an Army Ranger... You will NEVER MAKE IT!! Your Recruiters told you no for a reason. Obviously you are defunct! If you still want to be a Ranger you need to grow the FUCK UP. These RANGERS and other Army Veterans like my self are here to help people, but some people are beyond help.

Sign off and take your ass to a VOTECH.

RANGER's If i over stepped my bounds let me know, I just could not read anymore of this shit
Find the Buggers and Pile ON!!!!
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

BRanger91 wrote:I can't believe I missed this going on today!
:D :D
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

Return to “Introduction Archive”