Rip contracts

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
tsredsox5ngtc
Egg

Rip contracts

Post by tsredsox5ngtc »

im in the my last week of AIT and ive got airborne in my contract but not RIP what are the chances of me getting it at airborne school. there are a bunch of pussies in my company that have it that cant break 250 on a pt test id appreciate any replies
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Please post an intro and use the search function.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Re: Rip contracts

Post by SkyShark »

tsredsox5ngtc wrote:im in the my last week of AIT and ive got airborne in my contract but not RIP what are the chances of me getting it at airborne school. there are a bunch of pussies in my company that have it that cant break 250 on a pt test id appreciate any replies
Fuck off. You are in your last week of AIT and you are going to mother fuck your fellow soldiers like that. Why don't you try helping them achieve thier tasks. You know what I never scored a 250 on my P.T. test either that make me a pussy? Post an intro then come back and talk to me fuck knuckles. :evil:
Last edited by SkyShark on April 5th, 2005, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's all good.
Stickman
Tadpole

Post by Stickman »

Buddy is only half the word :wink: He'll learn soon enough Skyshark :twisted:
A 2-505
C 1-506 Camp Greaves, S. Korea

Have you seen my keys to Area J?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Go post that intro.

RLTW