Bus Ride at RS

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

soldier21 wrote:You Ranger's have hard ons for pissing on the wrong people sometimes that's why I said what I said .. and don't try the pissing contest with me I've killed the enemy to keep my ass alive as well...this conversation and topic is done
You're right. It is.

Buh Bye.
DO NOT PM ME
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

soldier21 wrote:Hey Ranger Puck a reminder I'm here your there ...I'm not intimidated by a Ranger.. I have respect for them because the hardship's they endure to earn the Ranger tab... but there are about 55% of Ranger's who will not see combat yet and I've already seen shit that will make a grown man cry... even you
Look You little fucking maggot mouthed assclown jack ass. first off look at my signature line. When you do that realize that if you have been to A combat Zone that means you are 1/3 there. So make me cry no I dont think so Mr. Chem man. Take your SPC-4 ass back to the NMBLA Chat room and leave Rangerin' here with us. Earning a tab is all well and good now live it for years under the same standards. I Am sure the Rangers on this list that are CURRENTLY deployed and reading this will be so impressed that you will get a glut of PM's. Hell I bet you will be considered so special that you would even alot of special attention hopefully banned.

You are a guest here and as a guest you are expected to conduct yourself accordingly. Square yourself away. Better yet just go away.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

rgrpuck wrote:You are a guest here and as a guest you are expected to conduct yourself accordingly. Square yourself away. Better yet just go away.
Well, he WAS a guest here anyway. For a while.
DO NOT PM ME
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Damn was quick I guess I need to be able to type faster. Thanks for watchin my 6.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

You banned him just as it was getting good. Not a big surprise though. I wanted to see RGRPuck have a heart attack first. I bet his face was red though.

Ranger2
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

That was just getting pretty good but he would be to stupid to know when he was slapped down.

I wouldnt really want to call his COC I would just rather beat him with a lead pipe. :twisted:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

rgrpuck wrote:That was just getting pretty good but he would be to stupid to know when he was slapped down.

I wouldnt really want to call his COC I would just rather beat him with a lead pipe. :twisted:

Better yet take him out to South Rainer and leave him. Leave him to the rain and cold. See how tough he really is.

Ranger2
Juliet Foxtrot Mike 7082
Egg

bus ride at RS

Post by Juliet Foxtrot Mike 7082 »

I really enjoy reading the post that many of guys make, but i admit it seems like some people come on this post more to argue and undermind people rather than make good contributions to people who respect and admire rangers as well as rangers themselves and all military personel for thier sacrifices.

thank you
Thursday
Tadpole

Post by Thursday »

jfm7082 check your PM's
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

PM to jf
RS Class 06-06

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”