New Guy

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

NoNothing

Post by NoNothing »

I am very sorry for actng like a jackass with the username Pathus. I thought this was just another forum with a bunch of wananbis posting information they know about Army Rangers. This is the real deal. I knew you would probably find out sooner or later, but now I know how to act.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

No ABSOFUCKINLUTELY Nothing, all of the Rangers here have made mistakes. What made them Rangers is the mistakes were NEVER repeated. :evil: No crying, no excuses...the mistakes were NEVER repeated.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Cat

Post by Cat »

EarthPig wrote:Cat, that was an awesome post. Thank you for sharing that experience. I'm sure every DEPer on this site can glean something from your post that they are themselves experiencing.

As far as your dad's feelings, you will understand them as you grow older and have your own children. Although I have never met him, I can assure you, without a doubt, that he is one of the proudest fathers in this country.
Thanks Rgr EP, although I feel like a dumbass for sharing to Pathus. I always knew that my parents were proud of me and I understood their views. I just didn’t agree with them. They came to see me graduate Basic and I could tell that I had grown up a little in their eyes.
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Thanks Rgr EP, although I feel like a dumbass for sharing to Pathus.
Pathus may have asked the question but I'm sure other people found your reply useful, myself included. Thanks for sharing Cat, Ranger2, and Ranger Earthpig. Nice to know I'm not alone when my parents give me a hard time about doing this 8)
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
NoNothing

Post by NoNothing »

Cat your post was very good. Honestly I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me stick around and once again sorry for being a jackass.

Return to “Introduction Archive”