Graduated BAC

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Graduated BAC

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Well today Firday 04FEB05 I and a few members of this forum graudated BAC. Right now we are in Airborne's RIP holdover untill thursday (thats what the word is right now) and then we get to RIP pending for a week to two weeks. Already have I heard a few others saying things like "hey if I dont make it then oh well it wasnt for me" fuck em then. Well thats all I have for now , to all you future Airbornes keep your feet and knees together and nothing will happan. I had some crazy fuckin shit happan to me I went down with a buddy holding his chest strap cuz we got tangled up and then we did a good PLF and were fine. I also fliped through my risers and had the biggest twists I have ever seen it took a good 10 spins to fix it. If any of you DEP fags have questions about OSUT or BAC ask me dont let me find the same question on the forum already though.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Congrats. The easy part is done now for the hard stuff.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

You'd better be right in the head if you stand a chance in hell for making it through RIP.

Hopps just made it. He's a Ranger.

Good luck.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Good job fucktard
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratz Paratrooper Blacksrt4 on yer completion of BAC. Keep driving on towards your goal. Let nothing deter you from the finish line.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Thats fucking awsome...Congrates RANGER HOPPS!! But yes, now for the hard stuff lets see if I am what the Regiment wants!! Congrates again Ranger Hopps!!!!
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Blacksrt4 wrote:Thats fucking awsome...Congrates RANGER HOPPS!! But yes, now for the hard stuff lets see if I am what the Regiment wants!! Congrates again Ranger Hopps!!!!
It doesn't want you.....but lets see if you want it. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Parabellum on February 4th, 2005, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Blacksrt4 wrote:Thats fucking awsome...Congrates RANGER HOPPS!! But yes, now for the hard stuff lets see if I am what the Regiment wants!! Congrates again Ranger Hopps!!!!
Fuck what the Regiment wants...that sounds like a line from someone who has a preprepared failure excuse. You are the only person who will decide whether or not you make it!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Bell

Post by Bell »

One day at a time. You'll get there. Congratulations on surviving this long. Show us something. Just do it.

RLTW
Bell
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

There is a pattern here. Many are called, few are chosen. I enjoy hearing from these guys. Glad they are hanging in, have their azimuths and pursuing the objective. Black is doing well, he see' the ash and trash fall by the wayside. Attrition is natural. Fucking "A" skippy. You also notice that the ones who don't make it...they quit writing to us...hurtful aint it? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “Letters from School”