Ranger Elite

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
pathus

Ranger Elite

Post by pathus »

I don't know if this is the best spot to post this. I was wondering in general how elite fighters rangers are when compared to other SF such as Navy SEALs and Force Recon Marines and Army SF.
jrw2692
Embryo

Post by jrw2692 »

You have to be trying to get banned. No one could possibly ask the amount of idiotic questions you have and be serious.
SV_JROTC
Embryo

Read a little bit...geez

Post by SV_JROTC »

Look guy. They've all got a certain job to do, and they all perform it better than anyone else. They're all elite and the most squared away units in the US armed forces. I think that's all that matters. This is a RANGER site...their opinions are going to be biased, just like if you went to a SEAL site or Force Recon site or an SF site.

IF you took the time to actually read the posts here, you would have been able to infer all of that at the very least, if not more. You'd think they would have taught you that in college English classes.

Rangers: Sorry for stepping on anybody's toes and acting out of line. I am assuming front leaning rest position now. This guy just pisses me off is all.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

This is a RANGER site! How do you think we're going to respond to that question???? "Oh we suck, of course....the real warriors are the SEALS, SF, and Force Recon dudes. We pretty much just sit around a camp fire all day and diddle our own assholes."

You've come to our site and have cluttered up nearly every forum with your third grade questions. You claim to be a college student. If you have ANY true interest at all in becoming a member of the SpecOps community (and yes, I'm including Rangers, SEALS, SF, PJs, and Force Recon) get up off your LAZY ass and do some research.

Go to a SEALS site and ask your SEAL questions...go to a SF site to inquire about their missions....a Recon site for Marine questions... etc. Read some military history. There is an endless amount of information on the web.....you go find it. Nobody is going to do your job for you in a Ranger unit.

Afte you have researched the subject, make your own deductions about how worthy we are. And for the record, none of us care what your final deduction even is.

Final hint: USE YOUR SEARCH BUTTON (there is also one on this very site!).

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Vote to ban. I'm not even kidding.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Use your college education and read this fucking site before opening up your man pleaser! Jesus friggin' H. Christ on a rubber crutch! Somebody grab the fucking chrome plated handle before I start speaking in tongues!
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Stop wondering and start practicing basic grammer.
Mailman
Tadpole

Post by Mailman »

I vote to BAN :twisted:
C co 3/75, 3rd Plt
94-97

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them." -David Berkowitz-
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ranger FO wrote:Salt, I agree. I think everytime I read one of his post my intelligence goes down a point or 2.
Heheh. Mine goes down a pint or two. He was flushed yesterday.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”