Intro

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Mr.NastyTime
Embryo

Intro

Post by Mr.NastyTime »

Hello to everyone. 11M from 94 to 98. I am from Ga and was stationed at Benning my entire enlistment. Closet I came to going down range was a trip to the Sandbox in 94 called Operation Vigalent Warrior. I was Part of Task Force 2-69. I have a great respect for the Rangers and enjoy surfing this site.
11M2P
1-18th Inf 94-95
1-15th Inf 95-98
3RD ID, Rock of the Marne
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Silverback »

Mr.NastyTime wrote:Hello to everyone. 11M from 94 to 98. I am from Ga and was stationed at Benning my entire enlistment. Closet I came to going down range was a trip to the Sandbox in 94 called Operation Vigalent Warrior. I was Part of Task Force 2-69. I have a great respect for the Rangers and enjoy surfing this site.
Where is this "Sandbox" every talks about??? Do I need a class on HIP HOP mingo?

EDIT: Lingo Mutha Fucka
Last edited by Silverback on January 7th, 2005, 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Silverback wrote:
Mr.NastyTime wrote:Hello to everyone. 11M from 94 to 98. I am from Ga and was stationed at Benning my entire enlistment. Closet I came to going down range was a trip to the Sandbox in 94 called Operation Vigalent Warrior. I was Part of Task Force 2-69. I have a great respect for the Rangers and enjoy surfing this site.
Where is this "Sandbox" every talks about??? Do I need a class on HIP HOP mingo?

'the fuck is Mingo?
RSD 96-99
Mr.NastyTime
Embryo

Post by Mr.NastyTime »

Ranger Silverback

My reference was to Kuwait.
11M2P
1-18th Inf 94-95
1-15th Inf 95-98
JimsYZF
Ranger

Post by JimsYZF »

Welcome to the site and enjoy.
SPC Wilson
1/75 Rgr Bn, B co. 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad.
'93 to Nov '96
Last Platoon Sgt - SFC Scott Mitten
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

[quote="Silverback Where is this "Sandbox" every talks about??? Do I need a class on HIP HOP mingo?
[/quote]

Ranger Silverback, you crazy guy, you. I have one in my back yard. Dont you, Silly?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Mr.NastyTime wrote:Ranger Silverback

Welcome young man, an 11m eh? Bet the last time you saw one of those Maintainance Monsters was a good day, yea? (For those who know not which I refer, it would be the Bradley) (Rangers are mechanically challenged)

Kuwait? Is that in South Texas?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Mr.NastyTime wrote:Ranger Silverback

So let me get this straight can I count trips to NTC, Yakima, Sinai, et all as trips to the sandbox? COOL I'M THE FUCKING MAN!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Mr.NastyTime
Embryo

Post by Mr.NastyTime »

Ranger Abell

The only time I liked the Bradley was on those cold rainy nights. I had my share of maintaining one of them. I was a driver for 9 mons and a gunner for six.
11M2P
1-18th Inf 94-95
1-15th Inf 95-98
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Mr.NastyTime wrote:Closet I came to going down range was a trip to the Sandbox in 94 called Operation Vigalent Warrior. I was Part of Task Force 2-69.
Dictionary wrote:Main Entry: mis·rep·re·sen·ta·tion
Pronunciation: mis-"re-pri-"zen-'tA-sh&n, -z&n-
Function: noun
: an intentionally or sometimes negligently false representation made verbally, by conduct, or sometimes by nondisclosure or concealment and often for the purpose of deceiving, defrauding, or causing another to rely on it detrimentally; also : an act or instance of making such a representation
Now I may be nitpicking but your quote could appear to be a mis·rep·re·sen·ta·tion by nondisclosure. When I read this I thought you might be a combat veteran, but it appears that you are not. Being a Non-Combat Veteran is as prestigious here as being a Combat verteran. Post Clearly and carefully we are an unforgiving lot!

WELCOME TO THE SITE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Mr.NastyTime wrote:Ranger Abell

The only time I liked the Bradley was on those cold rainy nights. I had my share of maintaining one of them. I was a driver for 9 mons and a gunner for six.
So you must have had one where the heater worked.
I enjoyed Gunnery, shooting livestock, Camels, Dogs, Dune Coo....(Never mind, I supposed to behave in this forum)

Welcome.
RS Class # 7-76

Mr.NastyTime
Embryo

Post by Mr.NastyTime »

Ranger Abell9

Gunnery was always a blast. I saw a deer once that was unfortunate enough to be walking in the area where the troop targets pop up during night fire. The Gunner said he thought it was a target (bullshit) and opened up on it with the coax. Made one hell of a mess out of the dear.
11M2P
1-18th Inf 94-95
1-15th Inf 95-98

Return to “Introduction Archive”