DEPper Roundup Time!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Hemmorfuck wrote
Someone have trouble with the fucking visual aid? Thanks for the gaggle fuck of numbers.

Nice avatar too shitbrick. I'm sure you've read, experienced, and know everything there is to know about PLF's. If you could even tell us what that stood for. (Don't, you'll just suck up bandwidth and server space) Wait till you jump fucker, and burn in like the sack of shit you are. Then you tell me about PLF's. Keep your face in your 5th point of contact and kiss your sweet fat ass goodbye.

A-fuckin'-Plus hemmorwhore.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Tunacunt wrote
I think that is his ship date. He probably ships July 27, 2004.
Hey cheesedick, who the fuck asked you anyways? I'm not the one who needs a damn visual aid. It's about order and fucking orginization.

Just push asshole.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

3/75 from 90-97, eh? That's a really odd time-frame. I don't remember any medics named 'Chad'....even though he's supposedly from the high-speed 'B-Troop'. Even if he said Bco, that would make him a MOG vet, and I only know of one medic who was there from MOG when I arrived (94).

Calling bullshit.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

He probably meant to say F Troop.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

LMFAO :lol:

He was in the 3/457th Wall Locker Repair Unit (ABN).
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Yea I was hoping one of you Rangers would recognize him as he "says" he was in the 3rd bat for awhile. I was pretty excited to meet (I assume) a real Batallion ranger. A few other things he said was that they went to Germany for a training excersize and his best friend (also a 3rd bat Ranger) got shot in the chest in a training excersize and he watched him die in his arms while he shot him with morphine (I think that guy's name was Tim?). He said after the ranger bat he was a Drill Instructor for 2 years and currently he flies apachache helicopters.

I really hope "chad" :) wasn't full of BS because there was another guy with him who was an "officer" in the army.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Bullshit alarm is going off. This guy sounds like a super trooper. He has done it all. I wish to be like him someday. :roll: :roll:

Ranger2
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Imports-
That's the gayest story I've ever heard; his 'officer' buddy probably was a Space Shuttle Commander who saved the Earth from a gigantic asteroid by drilling into it and... :roll:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Saltbitch wrote: his 'officer' buddy probably was a Space Shuttle Commander who saved the Earth from a gigantic asteroid by drilling into it and... :roll:
Couldn't be....he lives in my town.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

haha alright let's not do that jones stuff again!!! Ill get some more info from him next time I see him..... He was busting off some names of his platoon sergeants and command sergeant majors like it was nothing to :shock:

Return to “The Mosh Pit”