• Advertisement
Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com

Click here to Register

Search

Advertisement

Are those anti gun policies working yet?

General Discussions for all members.

Are those anti gun policies working yet?

PostAuthor: TC204 » June 2nd, 2012, 11:08 pm

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
TC204
US Navy Veteran

Has Milk Boned: 0 time
Been Milk Boned: 0 time

Re: Are those anti gun policies working yet?

PostAuthor: Baseplate » June 3rd, 2012, 7:28 am

We should never expect the lawless to follow any laws
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Baseplate
Ranger

PostAuthor: hobbit » June 3rd, 2012, 11:51 am

You piqued my interest. One link led to another till I fell on this gun forum post from 2006. It's quite long but fascinating and well worth the read. It's by a guy who works at the Atlanta morgue. He sees 2500 autopsies a year come across the gurneys -more than 8 a day. Talk about an expert in the realm of personal-defense weapons. He's seen it all. He knows what'll kill you fast and what'll just fuck you up bad. In his opinion, 9mm's suck, and again in his opinion, the best personal defense weapon in existence? A twelve gauge shotgun of course, followed by a low-velocity .45. Anyway, he's one of those people in a niche job of societal responsibility that a lot of people don't want to acknowledge even exists, but as stated, he's seen it all, and obviously wants to spill it all out to anyone willing to read his very erudite testament.

http://www.gunthorp.com/Terminal%20Ball ... morgue.htm
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
hobbit
LRRP/Ranger

Has Milk Boned: 1 time
Been Milk Boned: 1 time

PostAuthor: TC204 » June 4th, 2012, 7:06 am

I know low velocity rounds work well on large dangerous game, 45-70, 450 Marlin, 404 Jeffery etc.. the same principal should apply to humans, the only difference is thinner skin. I'll give that link a look.
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
TC204
US Navy Veteran

Return to The Mosh Pit

• Advertisement

copyright credits
Army Ranger Mojo Inc. 501(c)3 a non-profit organization supporting Army Rangers past, present and future.