Whats in your cd player?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Black2594
Tadpole

Re: Whats in your cd player?

Post by Black2594 »

Manson, Disturbed, Job For a Cowboy, Cattle Decapitation, Waking the Cadaver, and Fear Factory all cross my CD player or MP3 very often.
I don't want to settle for being just another medic. I strive for and want to earn the title 'Doc'.
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Black2594 wrote:Manson, Disturbed, Job For a Cowboy, Cattle Decapitation, Waking the Cadaver, and Fear Factory all cross my CD player or MP3 very often.

Son....... you need to go to church! :roll: Wow! I recommend total Petra Immersion for the next 30 days. Good luck! :lol: :P
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

colt1rgr wrote:
Black2594 wrote:Manson, Disturbed, Job For a Cowboy, Cattle Decapitation, Waking the Cadaver, and Fear Factory all cross my CD player or MP3 very often.

Son....... you need to go to church! :roll: Wow! I recommend total Petra Immersion for the next 30 days. Good luck! :lol: :P
I heard Tom Cruise and John Travolta are looking for a couple new friends, just saying. 8)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Queensryche: "Empire" (old school Batt days in Seattle)
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

CatFish Driver
Ranger

Post by CatFish Driver »

cams wrote:
colt1rgr wrote:

I heard Tom Cruise and John Travolta are looking for a couple new friends, just saying. 8)
BAHAHAHA
Ranger School Class 08-02

"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice, moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
--Senator Barry Goldwater
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

cams wrote:
colt1rgr wrote:

Didn't figger you was into that kinda thing :shock: (Oh, yeah, 2nd BN!) :wink: :P
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

cams wrote:Queensryche: "Empire" (old school Batt days in Seattle)

Oh yeah! GREAT (and highly under-rated) band. They did a show here few years ago and sold out largest club in town in like 30 minutes, ended up staying for two more nights, same deal. Would of loved to caught that show, but alas..... was in the Box. :(

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

colt1rgr wrote:
cams wrote:Queensryche: "Empire" (old school Batt days in Seattle)

Oh yeah! GREAT (and highly under-rated) band. They did a show here few years ago and sold out largest club in town in like 30 minutes, ended up staying for two more nights, same deal. Would of loved to caught that show, but alas..... was in the Box. :(
Shiiiiet. Even if you weren't in the Box you prolly woulda taken too long shaving yer legs to go get in line for tickets.

I saw them with Iron Maiden yrs back, great show.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Nightmares On Wax, Morcheeba, Mark Farina. It's that kinda night.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
LineDoc
US Army

Post by LineDoc »

Some Brahms, Bach and miscellaneous light classical.
HHT, 1/61 CAV, 101st ABN January 2008-December 2011
USA MEDDAC, Fort Jackson December 2011-Present
Bruins7
US Army

Post by Bruins7 »

Right about now, The Devil Wears Prada (No relation to that awful, awful movie) and Memphis May Fire. Neither of which are too well known
Bleed with me, and you shall forever be my brother.
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

some Toby Keith

I blast the part in Angry American where he sings about being sorry you messed with the US of A cause we'll put a boot in your *** it's the American Way

Wish I could do that at work, well I could but then I'd probably be on a long, long vacation
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Whats in your cd player?

Post by KW Driver »

TC204 wrote:Queensryche canned their singer Geoff Tate and already replaced him.
And they've been relevant since when? I used to listen to them in the 80's, saw them open for Matalica. it was a good show, but they didn't age well at all for me. They're music got very pretentious to me.

Ha a buddy caddy for them late 80s-early 90s. Said they were rediculously pretentious pricks. "I'm not a drummer, I'm a percussionist"

Aaaaand fuck Toby Keith. Dumbassed, playing to the lowest common denominator, song thief.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “The Mosh Pit”