Fighting

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

First off, try to avoid them at all costs. If you see them, walk the other way. Fighting isn't always the answer.

BUT
The next time the muther fucker gets in your face, don't even think about it and hit him as hard as you can.

There are ways to avoid a fight, but if you have to, hit him first.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Always start with the head butt. Fags like that like to get up in your face and they don't think that someone is going to crush their face with their forehead. When you smash the bridge of his nose his eyes will automatically tear up and he won't be able to fight back. That is when you move in for the kill. Beat him till he can't breath then take a bite out of his cheek. No onw will cuk with you agian. I promise. :wink: On a serious note head butt him he won't even see it coming.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

If you head butt him I am sure the other punks will be wondering if they should throw down with a dude willing to headbutt people...headbutting is just so fuckin violent and bad ass!!!! :twisted: (but I never did it so I guess I will shut up)
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Head butt then followed by a shin kick then get him into the mount position where you proceed to paint the fence with his arm. :twisted:
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

When you are done whipping the shit out of him. Spit in his face to for the signiture move. :twisted:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

If you feel that the 6 may jump in and help him then I suggest you deal with them individually. Catch one at a time when they are alone and unprepared and fuck them up seriously.

Make sure you think its worth it though. I almost couldent get the contract I wanted from the Army because of an assault charge. In the end it didnt affect me because the charges were thrown out.

BUT - If you didnt have the courage to deal with him at the onset, how will you deal with it when there are 6 and your chances of getting out unhurt are 0. I've been in many fights like that and I learned that even though you can fuck people up - youre gonna get hurt too. Course if youre Bruce Lee Jr just ignore that :)
Ivory Gates
Tadpole

Post by Ivory Gates »

Swimmerkid187, my recruiter told me that the army considers any criminal acts commited on school property as more serious than those that occur elsewhere. While I am not one hundred percent sure that this is true or not, or what the reason behind this rule is, it is something to keep in mind in your situation. I'm not saying what you should do as it is your call based on the situation, just a heads up on what the army's reaction might be. If you do fight him though, beat the living shit out of him, don't lose because you hold yourself back like a lot of high schoolers do.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Gates wrote:Swimmerkid187, my recruiter told me that the army considers any criminal acts commited on school property as more serious than those that occur elsewhere. While I am not one hundred percent sure that this is true or not, or what the reason behind this rule is, it is something to keep in mind in your situation. I'm not saying what you should do as it is your call based on the situation, just a heads up on what the army's reaction might be. If you do fight him though, beat the living shit out of him, don't lose because you hold yourself back like a lot of high schoolers do.
Meet the fucker accross the street! :twisted: Tell him lets go accross the street and we will fight, if he backs down, he's a pussy if not, show him what you are made of. That's how it has gone for me 3 times, only had to fight once in this instance, only got hit once, knocked the dude on his ass, and he didn't want to continue :roll: Ohwell once a pussy always a pussy

FoodBoy

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Three times? Once ended up in a fight?

Wow. Things are really different where I went to school. I think I was in at least 150 serious fights before I was 18 years old. None of this one punch knockdown nobody hurt bullshit either.

11bangbang is right. Getting arrested is serious.. Make damn sure its worth the risk to you. If you decide it is - fuck him up good. Win.

Im no peacenik by any means.. I'm just a guy who found out what happens when you get caught.. heh!
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

SwimmerKid,

okay, if you're thinking about fighting 6 guys at the same time you are getting your ass kicked. Even if only 1 of them steps up to you, if you start losing the others will jump in and you will be fucked. What if the 1 who gets in your face has a weapon? What if they all have weapons? Since you decided to not hit the guy, you now get the chance to sit around and think about all these things.

I'm not saying you shouldn't fight, but I'm not saying you should either. If you get kicked out of school for beating some guys face in, no one from here is coming to save you. Make some decisions for yourself.
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

The guys in my town are wannabe gangstas, and want to stress wannabe!!!!! Bunch of posers!

FoodBoy
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."

Return to “The Mosh Pit”