Fighting

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Leatherneck wrote:
Meanwhile, go remind his girlfriend that you kicked his ass and see if you can get laid. Now that would be a coup d' grace! 8)
:twisted: 8)

Leave it alone because you'll end up doing the same thing he did to you. You made your point. Not just to him, but to everyone. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
jester
Ranger

Post by jester »

i had a gangster problem too. This kid has been trying to punk me since my freshman year. Before i go into basic training at the end of my senior year i am going to beat his ass and i am not going into the Army until i do. It seems that most people and Rangers in this place has a problem with wannbe gangsters.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

I'd like to see you "kick him in the face"...... it sounds like you'd promptly get your head split in. :twisted:
It's Mind over Matter. If you don't Mind, it won't Matter.
jester
Ranger

Post by jester »

i was just saying that i read from Ranger BadMuther and other Ranger stories that they ran into some trouble with gangsters.
Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

not gangsters, "gangstas." I lived in Fayetteville NC, which isn't to bad but when I moved to West Chester, Ohio (rich ass town) and saw these "gangstas."

Gangsta: (n) Rich white/black kid (usually white) who is typically loud/abnoxious/aggravating/ etc... Easily spotted by their multi-colored outfits (usually 10+ sizes to large), way to big sunglasses, odd choices in headgear, and their super expensive vehicles that mommy and daddy purchases for them.

To deal with them:

1. Back down from the "stare-down"
2. Let the "gangsta" (see above definition) walk away sporting signs of victory.
3. Run as fast as you can, and swiftly move your right foot in a forward kicking motion to his guch/chode/taint.
4. As he writhes in agony, remove the raybans from your back pocket, and wear them like so 8)
5. Refer to Leathernecks previous statement about getting laid.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

swimmerkid187 wrote:I dont get why you would back down and proceed to kick him?

These guys which try to stare you down are a joke, just give them a hardass look, and chances are they wont even fight.
Oh they will fight but only when there are ten of them and one of you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
psxdns

Post by psxdns »

We had the same problem here a while ago, luckily they were involved with drugs, and luckily there was another 'gang' doing drug deals also. So we planted fake plans to disrupt each of the others drug supplys and they got busted for bringing guns to school... yup.

Eric
psxdns

Post by psxdns »

Hehe :), divide and conquer.

Eric
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

What the fuck? All this dont fight, do fight, kick him there, touch him here..what the fucking fuck is THAT? WHEN you have to fight, fight to win in such absolute terms that NOONE comes to test you again. I mean FUCK THEM UP. Get mean, mad dog fucking mean...you want absolute fucking utter destruction laid out in spades. Quickly, efficiently, and with no other goal than to fuck them up. He has to see hatred, malice, and death. If he lives, he needs to have nightmares about you. None of this meet me there shit. When the fight is on...thats where the fight is.
And when your done....fuck his girlfriend and take pictures. Sisters are bonus. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
jester
Ranger

Post by jester »

That sounds good Ranger Abell9 im going to try that next time that guy comes up to me all hard.
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

jester wrote:
im going to try that next time that guy comes up to me all hard.
If a guy came up to me all hard I'd cut his dick right off :wink: :roll:

~Joseph
psxdns

Post by psxdns »

JosephPDW wrote:jester wrote:
im going to try that next time that guy comes up to me all hard.
If a guy came up to me all hard I'd cut his dick right off :wink: :roll:

~Joseph
LOL he totally walked right into that.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”