A request to soldier's in the box.

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

A request to soldier's in the box.

Post by Warriorwife »

First of all thankyou to all of you for your service and sacrifices. For those that don't know me, I'm a wife of one of ArmyRanger.com's Rangers. I am working with a group of Ranger wives that have gotten together and sent packages to our husbands deployed units to be given to those soldiers who never receive letters from home, and who more than likely won't recieve anything as far as Christmas packages. In the spirit of Christmas, we have found we have gone above and beyond, and still have a great number of Christmas packages and still more being put together, (homebaked cookies, candy, gifts, and more in each package) just waiting to be sent out to our soldiers. Anyone who knows of any deployed soldiers in your AO that will not be recieving anything for the holiday, please contact me by PM and we will be more than happy to get these packages out to them, or to you to be able to hand to them for Christmas. A response for all requests within the next week would be appreciated as packages must be mailed by the second week of Dec. to make sure of Christmas delivery. If there is anything in particular that one of these soldiers want to request, please include that info in your PM, and we will do our best to make sure it's included.

***CHANGED TO ANNOUNCEMENT BY MAT275***
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

It's that time of year again!

In keeping with our ongoing DSOTYR Sisterhood project operation ArmyRanger.com "Touch of Home for the Holidays" of sending packages to our family of Warriors who are serving in the box. We are getting ready to fire up the holiday season with our holiday packages for Christmas. If you would like a special Christmas package from the Sisters in the Hood, or know of someone serving during the holidays, who could use a touch of home for the holidays, Please PM me with the APO addy. For those who have been recieving these packages we already have you on our list. :wink:

Thanks
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Re: A request to soldier's in the box.

Post by Warriorwife »

Just a note out to all Rangers who are busy overseas defending our country during Best Ranger 09 this year.
We will be collecting Best Ranger 09 items such as T-shirts, belt buckles, knives, ect. this upcoming weekend. As well as some very generously donated BR-09 items from some of our local businesses and BR supporters this year. To be sent out to you in this months DSOTYR Care Packages.

Anyone who would like to recieve one of the "Best Ranger 09" Care Packages, Please PM me with your APO's.

(** Rangers GSX and Hit It. I have yours and look foward to getting these mailed out at the end of the month.)

Thanks
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

I wouldn't mind getting me one of them BRC 09 t-shirts in XL if you happen to come across one.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Rangerguru wrote:I wouldn't mind getting me one of them BRC 09 t-shirts in XL if you happen to come across one.
Gottcha covered Rangerguru.
PM inbound.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”