Poser claiming Ranger status

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

IntelToad wrote:
Is it possible that Jesse Macbeth believed he was a Ranger? That, owing to his apparent lack of intelligence, he was used in some sort of black ops outfit? That he really did commit those war crimes on someone's orders, but that the records of his service would be screwed up?

I don't mean any disrespect to all of you by this. I feel like all of the bases should be covered before he is judged.

Maybe someone should give him a lie detector test before beating him.
:roll:

I have a better idea...maybe we should start giving people IQ tests before allowing them to post on our site.

Classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: is it possible...

Post by Jim »

civilian_bob wrote:Is it possible that Jesse Macbeth believed he was a Ranger? That, owing to his apparent lack of intelligence, he was used in some sort of black ops outfit? That he really did commit those war crimes on someone's orders, but that the records of his service would be screwed up?

I don't mean any disrespect to all of you by this. I feel like all of the bases should be covered before he is judged.

Maybe someone should give him a lie detector test before beating him. :) ?

I definitely agree that he doesn't appear to be a ranger.
Please allow me to be as clear and deliberate as possible in answering your question: No, he never served as a Ranger. I doubt that he ever served in any of the Armed forces of the United States. Department of Defense has clearly verified that he did not. I have seen the court records stating that he has been charged with several criminal offenses. I feel very comfortable in telling you that while he is a thief and a liar, he is not guilty of war crimes.

What you are seeing is not a new phenomenon. It is a common trick used by the anti-war groups since Viet-Nam. That is the reason we wanted to point out to the public that his words are not to be believed. Please notice that as soon as he was outed, the people who had initially put his interview on the web pulled it down.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

IntelToad wrote:
Is it possible that Jesse Macbeth believed he was a Ranger? That, owing to his apparent lack of intelligence, he was used in some sort of black ops outfit? That he really did commit those war crimes on someone's orders, but that the records of his service would be screwed up?

Maybe someone should give him a lie detector test before beating him.
:roll:

I have a better idea...maybe we should start giving people IQ tests before allowing them to post on our site.
BRILLIANT !!!!

I think IntelToad needs to have "IQ Tester" added to his title!!! :D
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
SunDevilWrestler
Ranger

Post by SunDevilWrestler »

civilian_bob wrote:Is it possible that Jesse Macbeth believed he was a Ranger? That, owing to his apparent lack of intelligence, he was used in some sort of black ops outfit? That he really did commit those war crimes on someone's orders, but that the records of his service would be screwed up?

Maybe we should just beat you instead, fucken meat rocket. :evil:
Stay Hard, Crush the Weak.

Whatever It Takes
Never Quit. Never Give In. Never Back Down.
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

TURN OFF THE TELEVISION AND GO READ A FUCKING BOOK!

Evil Couch for Nation Education Association President , mother fuckers!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

dumbass_bob wrote:Is it possible that Jesse Macbeth believed he was a Ranger? That, owing to his apparent lack of intelligence, he was used in some sort of black ops outfit? That he really did commit those war crimes on someone's orders, but that the records of his service would be screwed up?

Look jackass, you haven't laced up boots, humped a ruck, or carried a rifle in service to this nation, and therefore have zero fucking qualifications to even suggest something as fucked up as the shit you posted above.

You've got diarrhea of the mouth and are likely to shit yourself to death.

Thanks for your post, we are now dumber for having read it.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

<---------MOONBATS EXIT STAGE LEFT!
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: I am Jesse's older sister

Post by Bravo57 »

amymlc wrote:Jesse is my half brother. I really feel the need to speak out on this since it has been a long time coming. Let me tell you...I am finally glad someone has finally discovered he is a fraud.

My brother went to army boot camp but got kicked out after only four weeks for an inability to adapt to military life and was sent to a mental hospital in Georgia. I still have his military file.

We grew up in the Arizona foster care system. Our mother is schizophrenic, a drug addict, and very abusive. Jesse spent the majority of his childhood in mental hospitals.

He convinced me back in 2002 that he was sick from Hep C and in need of surgery. I took him in. When I discovered that he was faking and stealing from me, I asked him to leave. I drove him all they way back to Arizona (I was going to school in California) and by the time I got back the next morning he had managed to empty my bank account, my roommates bank account, and max out my credit card. I weas almost evicted from my apartment because of all of this.

He somehow convinced people in Pima, Arizona that we got shot in the back in Iraq and his story just took off from there.

My brother is mentally ill. I don't know where my cute little baby brother went or how he got replaced by this scary monster. I don't know how to help him, so I had to stop contact with him all together.

At least now, maybe he'll be forced to get some help and get back on his medication.

I am very afraid of him. I pray that he'll get some help now before he hurts himself or someone else.

GO FUCK YOURSELF! You let this piece of shit continue. You are just as much of a waste of skin as your sibling.

I have a 37 cent solution for the both of you.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

IntelToad wrote:
At least now, maybe he'll be forced to get some help and get back on his medication.
Don't worry...next thing you know, the Democrats will be running him for a Congressional seat in Arizona.
Arizona? That loser could be a democRAT candidate in any state, unfortunately.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

woopert wrote:You'll be delighted to know we've been watching this in the UK too! Army RumouR Service Thread
Hopefully you mates don't have to put up with this same kind of bullshit over on your side of the pond.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Goatboy708
Tadpole

Post by Goatboy708 »

"I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me cookie"
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Goatboy708 wrote:Jesse's newest article.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/20 ... _lies.html
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking GOLD!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

So are we in a "Wait....Out" status with this guy?
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD

Return to “The Mosh Pit”