MY PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A DUMB POST

An area to disuss Special Operations Training. Do not violate OPSEC
bush_cheney04
Embryo

MY PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A DUMB POST

Post by bush_cheney04 »

RANGERs, I searched your boards, and did some research, and I couldn't find the answer to what I was wanting to know anywere. Now, I heard of guys get an Option 40 in their contract and going to Basic, AIT, Airborne and then straight to Ranger School. Well, if you get 18x in your contract, is there a possibility you could go straight to SF Training right after AIT, or Airborne?

[LEATHERNECK: Posted here as a sticky as the epitomy of what should NOT be in this forum, beginning with the fact that it is authored by a DEP]
Grumble and Grunt
Ranger

Post by Grumble and Grunt »

Seek answers through intiative and self-driven, motivated research and you will be rewarded.
RS Class 06-06
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Wow. Slip away...
Bell

Re: SF

Post by Bell »

bush_cheney04 wrote:RANGERs, I searched your boards, and did some research, and I couldn't find the answer to what I was wanting to know anywere. Now, I heard of guys get an Option 40 in their contract and going to Basic, AIT, Airborne and then straight to Ranger School. Well, if you get 18x in your contract, is there a possibility you could go straight to SF Training right after AIT, or Airborne?
You need to learn how to research and search. I don't think SF is interested in you at this time.

RLTW
Bell
bush_cheney04
Embryo

re:

Post by bush_cheney04 »

Yes Sir, RANGER Bell
Phulano
Tadpole

Post by Phulano »

Just start knocking 'em out, rock.

Return to “Special Operations Training”