Sitrep- Ange

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Ange
Embryo

Re: Sitrep- Ange

Post by Ange »

Rangers, after a little setback I have completed my 5 jumps and am set to graduate on Friday. My first and my fourth (which was at night) were especially memorable. I unfortunately wasn’t the no. 1 jumper in my stick but was always the no. 2 guy. Looking out of the door is an amazing experience. Airborne school is easy, just follow the instructions and rules. Don’t go drinking or partying because you will get dropped for it, saw a couple PJs and a Ranger get NTRed for it so it does happen. You’ll get to work with and meet some awesome dudes and dudettes from the other services and guys fresh out of RASP, learn from them. Hit the gym when you’re off duty, don’t just go blow money at the DZ arcade. That’s all I got for now, I will report any updates as they arise.
13F
Carpenter
Ranger

Post by Carpenter »

Thanks for the update Ange,

Well done on passing Airborne School, as well on giving some solid advice.

Enjoy the holiday and keep us updated!
2/75
RASP 05-21
RS 02-23
"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
Ange
Embryo

Post by Ange »

Sorry for the delay in an update Rangers, the site has been really buggy on my phone. Getting back into the gym has been nice, the facility here is really great, hopefully I can get some more time with a PT but who knows. Gonna be a busy year at my unit with JFO and ESB coming up plus training rotations in between. They are BIG on tabs/badges here, I'm sure if I perform well they will get me a shot at Ranger. I'll update this thread as developments continue to arise.
13F
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Ange wrote: January 26th, 2023, 12:21 pm Sorry for the delay in an update Rangers, the site has been really buggy on my phone. Getting back into the gym has been nice, the facility here is really great, hopefully I can get some more time with a PT but who knows. Gonna be a busy year at my unit with JFO and ESB coming up plus training rotations in between. They are BIG on tabs/badges here, I'm sure if I perform well they will get me a shot at Ranger. I'll update this thread as developments continue to arise.
It's buggy on PC too, a little bit anyway. Glad you are moving through stuff. I was the number 1 jumper for a jump in school. Probably the only jump I have a memory of these days. Damn, am I the old guy?

Keep checking in if you can.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “Letters from School”