SITREP- Brayden

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
KesslerB
Embryo

Re: SITREP- Brayden

Post by KesslerB »

Rangers, it’s been a little bit since I’ve been on the forum but I thought I would give a quick update. It looks like I could possibly get into a November class for Ranger School, EIB is coming up so it’ll be a bit of a busy last couple months of the year. I have made good improvements being at Fort Stewart. I take it as I can make all of my mistakes here so I can make less in Regiment in the future. I’m excited to what the future holds but always looking at the 50m target.
11X OPT 40
SHIP DATE: 20210712
BlueLiner
Ranger/Admin

Post by BlueLiner »

Kessler, good to hear from you again.

Hopefully you'll get that slot for school, it's a great course and you'll learn a bunch of neat stuff. Do you guys have a Pre-Ranger program at your unit? Make sure you are as physically and mentally prepared as you can, the only thing that will limit yourself there is you. If you do end up getting the slot, let us know, and we can provide some insight into what to expect and how to get ready. EIB will be good for you too, and for your career. Tackle everything that comes at you 100% and then some, and you can't go wrong.

Keep us posted in the coming months, looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for checking in. 8)
RASP 7-19
RS 9-20
Mentee to Ranger Slowpoke
"Get that lumber in his teeth! Let 'em know you're there!" - Reggie Dunlop
PUT ON THE FOIL!
KesslerB
Embryo

Post by KesslerB »

Ranger BlueLiner,
I took the pre Ranger program back in June. It was only 3 days long but covered the RPA, the CWSA, Land Nav, Some of the RTT’s and the ruck. I am hoping to get into the RTAC program at Benning before I go. From what I hear Now is that my platoon has to do mortar qualifications during the timeframe of EIB. Yet I don’t know if that’s confirmed or not but it gives me more focus on Ranger School as a whole. I am currently on a program I bought online for Ranger School. My CO who used to be an RI told me that he will administer an RPA for me and then hopefully a slot after that.
11X OPT 40
KesslerB
Embryo

Post by KesslerB »

Rangers,
It’s been a journey but I’m proud to say I graduated RASP in December. Class 02-24. Excited for the journey ahead of me.
11X OPT 40
BlueLiner
Ranger/Admin

Post by BlueLiner »

Brayden, congratulations! The hard part is coming up, keep us posted and check PM! Also update your signature line.

Nicely done.
RLTW!
RASP 7-19
RS 9-20
Mentee to Ranger Slowpoke
"Get that lumber in his teeth! Let 'em know you're there!" - Reggie Dunlop
PUT ON THE FOIL!
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

KesslerB wrote: February 1st, 2024, 10:10 am Rangers,
It’s been a journey but I’m proud to say I graduated RASP in December. Class 02-24. Excited for the journey ahead of me.
Damn, not sure how I missed this. Congratulations!

Email me or join our discord and let's get you verified. DM on here is weird for me, works half the time.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “Letters from School”