Rasp NTR

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Ukuh12
Egg

Rasp NTR

Post by Ukuh12 »

So about a year and a half ago I went to Rasp and VW'd. I have absolutely no excuses other than I was a total bitch. I was given an NTR (Never to Return). I felt incredibly shitty about it. I let my myself and my family down. Worst of all, I potentially took that RASP opportunity from someone who could have successfully passed the course and not bitched out like I did. A quitter is a quitter and Regiment has no room for the weak of mind. This experience of quitting has undoubtedly given me a reality check. I have decided since to completely change myself to form a mentality to never quit no matter how big or little the task. Since I arrived to my unit, I have earned my EIB and graduated ranger school. Though, I am still not satisfied with my accomplishments. I know whole heartedly that I do not deserve to go back to Rasp. I understand that I used my one shot to get into regiment as a dumb private and completely blew it. To this day, I daydream about going back in time and slapping my bitch ass in the face the moment I walked into the cadre office. Is there any possible way that I will ever be able to return to Rasp with an NTR on my record?
KesslerB
Embryo

Re: Rasp NTR

Post by KesslerB »

Ukuh12, when I was in RASP, I heard of some of the dudes who quit who were told that they had some sort of conditional NTR, with that being said they needed to get airborne and a Ranger Tab. Now take that with a grain of salt. You can always try and contact the liason, never hurts to try
11X OPT 40
SHIP DATE: 20210712

Return to “About RASP”