Spine Trashed from Jumping?

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Spine Trashed from Jumping?

Post by Jenny Lynn »

panthersix wrote:Too many choices, make a recommendation please....two maybe three, then I'll google the crap out them to track them down here in NC!

Thanks!
Ranger Panthersix,

I'd google the heck out of the following in order:

Alka Pure
Essentia
Evamore
Deep Rock Water
Eden Springs

Also, if not able to have one of the above on hand, then to further increase the alkalinity of your drinking water; my research has shown that either of the following are recommended:

- squeezing fresh lemon or lime juice into the water

- Add half of a tablespoon of baking soda to each gallon, not as healthy as adding lemon or lime though.

Good luck googling. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

http://www.aquamaestro.com/truth.asp#table" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I couldn't find the alka pure brand but these are fairly common, albeit expensive, brands.... I like pellegrino!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

panthersix wrote:http://www.aquamaestro.com/truth.asp#table

I couldn't find the alka pure brand but these are fairly common, albeit expensive, brands.... I like pellegrino!
Something I found interesting when I was researching the pH levels

is that researchers are saying that
Water with a pH of 9.5 is 500 times more alkaline than water with a pH of 7.0.

Made me think, wow.

Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Trinity Springs is over 9 too...

http://www.trinitysprings.com/products/ ... tinfo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

COMPONENTS UNITS
Alkalinity 94mg/l
Total Dissolved Solids 190mg/l
Turbidity 0.5NTU
PH 9.6

SIGNIFICANT CONSTITUENTS
Silica 74.6mg/l
Sodium 48.8mg/l
Sulfate 18.0mg/l
Fluoride 3.8 mg/l
Chloride 3.0mg/l
Calcium 1.4mg/l
Potassium 1.2mg/l
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger panthersix,

I've been reading a book titled "The pH Miracle"- Balance your Diet, Reclaim your Health" by Robert O. Young, Ph.D. and Shelley Redford Young

I wanted to share a quick summary of what I've read since we discussed pH and alkaline level already in this thread.

First of all, I am totally not drinking any sodas anymore for about 10 days now, gave them up the same day I stopped the anti-axiety meds don't need them now that I don't work for the E-V-I-L City any longer, reading this book has opened my eyes to just how bad the diets we follow nowadays wreck havoc on the body's ph level and takes it way down into an acidic level

symptoms of over acidity in the body include: diabetes, cancer, obesity, heart disease, lupus, gout and arthritis, the blood is the most important fluid in the body and will do anything to maintain it's ph level even eat away at bone, muscle, tissue causing our bodies to go into a further state of dis-ease (body is in ease when it's in balance)

dang the body will cause cells to build up fat reserves (aka body starts having obesity issues) just so the blood can come along and use that fat in it's fight to keep it's pH in the range it needs it to be

on ph scale anything under 7 is acidic, 7 is neutral and anything abot 7 is akaline, our body's blood is always working to maintain it's ph of 7.35, drink one soda and it takes 500 glasses of water to reverse the effects that soda has put on the body's ph level... that was enough for me to stop and oh sorry everyone coffee is acidic too

Foods that bring about an akaline state in the body include most vegtables- (not fungus ones though such as mushrooms), lemons, limes and grapefruit, legumes- (beans, soy, tofu and sprouts), nuts, seeds and the following grains- (barley, millet, rice- brown, wheat and wheat bran)

I know not manly man food just reporting what I've read in this book.

also saw this noteworthy quote and decided to cut and paste it below:

Patrick M. Sobota, Ph.D., Washington University, commenting on the clinical research of Dr. Robert O. Young.

"Nobody on the planet, nobody in the history of the world, nobody on the horizon, nobody ever, has placed himself in front of a powerful microscope for over a 25 year period and looked at people's live and dry blood, often 15 times in 45 days, and meanwhile, between sessions, adjusted, modified, calibrated and tweaked the individual's food and drink intake. Nobody except one man -- Dr. Robert O. Young.

Let's face it, by the time a person with three doctoral degrees and 5 degrees in science has looked at 500,000 blood slides of people with serious health challenges, this person will clearly know what they are talking about. Add to that the nearly 100% of people who recover and reverse serious diseases such as cancer and diabetes following his unique nutritional protocol, then you have something profound for serious people to talk about."

Patrick M. Sobota, Ph.D.
Medical Psychologist
Last edited by Jenny Lynn on July 19th, 2009, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenny

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Wow just read this as a main article on msn.com right after I posted the listing right above, found it coincidential in the timing :shock:

http://health.msn.com/nutrition/article ... &GT1=31036

a quick excerpt from this article follows:

The only thing these diets have in common is that they're all based on whole foods with minimal processing. Nuts, berries, beans, raw milk, grass-fed meat. Whole, real, unprocessed food is almost always healthy, regardless of how many grams of carbs, protein or fat it contains.

All these healthy diets have in common the fact that they are absent foods with bar codes. They are also extremely low in sugar. In fact, the number of modern or ancient societies known for health and longevity that have consumed a diet high in sugar would be ... let's see ... zero.

Truth be told, what you eat probably matters less than how much processing it's undergone. Real food—whole food with minimal processing—contains a virtual pharmacy of nutrients, phytochemicals, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and healthful fats, and can easily keep you alive and thriving into your 10th decade.
Jenny

panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Thanks Jenny,

I'm reading/typing while drinking San Pellegrino mineral water per your suggestion to adjust my ph levels a bit. It's carbonated and seems to be a very good replacement for sodas. I found it's cheapest at Costco.

Good last post BTW. I didn't know you worked for a local gov't. I tried that for 11 years myself. The last one I worked for was the most messed up place I've ever worked bar none. It's also known as the City of Durham.....bwahaha.

Thanks again,
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

panthersix wrote:Thanks Jenny,

I'm reading/typing while drinking San Pellegrino mineral water per your suggestion to adjust my ph levels a bit. It's carbonated and seems to be a very good replacement for sodas. I found it's cheapest at Costco.

Good last post BTW. I didn't know you worked for a local gov't. I tried that for 11 years myself. The last one I worked for was the most messed up place I've ever worked bar none. It's also known as the City of Durham.....bwahaha.

Thanks again,
Ranger panthersix,
You're welcome I'm glad you've found this informative reading.... by the way City of Durham and the City of Tacoma should get together and go bowling now that be one huge mess event,

now back to the Spine Thrashed from Jumping regularly sechduled programming.

Jenny
Jenny

panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Why are you up at o:dark: thirty in the morning?
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Jenny Lynn wrote:my research has shown that either of the following are recommended:

Jenny, could you explain how adding something that is acidic such as lemon or lime juice (pH: 1.8-2.3 ) to water can raise the pH ? I will buy that the baking soda (sodium bi-carbonate) will raise the pH.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Flesh Thorn wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:my research has shown that either of the following are recommended:

Jenny, could you explain how adding something that is acidic such as lemon or lime juice (pH: 1.8-2.3 ) to water can raise the pH ? I will buy that the baking soda (sodium bi-carbonate) will raise the pH.
Ranger Flesh Thorn,
I'd be glad to try to explain that, I too thought it strange at first myself but as I've been researching on the the pH level in the body I keep reading that ...yes lemons and limes may be acidic before we eat them but they have an alkalizing affect on the body once they metabolize

below is a link that discusses a review on the pH miracle book I've been reading in case you are interested

http://blog.lifestyletransformations.co ... th-review/
Jenny

panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

getting rid of excess semen is good for my Ph levels :)
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

panthersix wrote:getting rid of excess semen is good for my Ph levels :)
Ranger panthersix, I just don't know what to say on that, so no comment at this time :D Jenny
Jenny

panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Jenny Lynn wrote:
panthersix wrote:getting rid of excess semen is good for my Ph levels :)
Ranger panthersix, I just don't know what to say on that, so no comment at this time :D Jenny
I wasn't begging....unless, of course, you like that sort of thing :mrgreen:
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
swing lo
USAF Veteran

Post by swing lo »

Have you sought out HRT yet? Hormone Replacement Therapy?

Give it a Google and give it a read.

Return to “Post Service Issues”