18 ABN LRSC contact...

LRRP, LRP, RRD, LRSD, LRSU, etc...
Satan6
Inprocessing

Re: 18 ABN LRSC contact...

Post by Satan6 »

I was one of the original unit members when it started with 6 teams as 519 D Co LRSD, later activated as XVIII ABN Corps LRSC. I heard from Grimmy a couple of years ago, I guess he is still doing Grim shit... says he still hears from Fuller every once and a while, heard Ban made MSG, DOC Ant made PA, Eddy Cucumber A. disapeared back to Samoa, never heard from Farnsworth again, Craig blew a knee, Lemeuex got a PSYCH (No kidding), Manny got tossed for AA, Leslie went back to the 82nd way back then, God only knows what happened to Lohner and White. Hernandez (that got tossed from RNG school for stealing MRE's) got his Tab back (can you believe that?), Shenckle is probably off being harder than nails somewhere, Joe R is probably still a PRC E6 with smoked bag attachement (poor Johnson, he never forgot us for that) , Gall a mystery then and probably still is but I ran into a Reserve SF COL here in Iwate on an exercise that knew all of us from back then. Pendragon... God I wish I could find Pendragon (Art was a strange one), Barnes is still probably scrounging everything not welded, bolted, tied or otherwise secured to the planet and setting up foriegn wing jumps all over the planet with Doyle. Snake I'll bet still shits himself on runs just to make it more interesting (you had to be there that day). McCormack (who fell out of the chopper at that race, good old 1SG Lou, put a 31Chuck in an exibition with no training) that was the fastest rappell I ever saw) got bounced out=shattered back. LTG Luck who started it all retired, GEN Shelton ditched the Bush administration and fell of his roof in NC and broke his neck (they said he would never walk again...He did). Never heard what happened to LTC Rose, LTC Keun but I heard COL Tiberi went to Badtolz got married and got out. The only person that I hope got really sick and died was Solis, I for the life off me cannot remember the name of the kid he busted for BS reasons and then showed up at the same party with all of us, 1SG Solis showed up and... GOD that kid made a bee line for him and BTS out of him. Solis tried to bust him again the next day. I actually hear some guy in Cali named Solis got shot through the eye with a crossbow and lived... I hoped it was him.

There were some good times... Creasman smoking in hide (Leslie should have shot him)... Manny totalling not 2 but 3 brand new mustangs, Lemuex nailing that girl under the barracks under my room with her head hitting the nails coming through the floor (it looked like a pitbull fight), when we were in formation and someone tried to explain to CSM Marrs that Neo's was an alternative bar "you know SM where guys dance with guys and girls dance with girls". When "SOMEONE" dropped a CS canister in Neo's. Biggs shuffling down the road with 2 IV's in the tops of his feet. The first time CSM Shelly tried to do PT with us and fell out in the first half mile. When Learner got lost on the SF Land NAV course and walked to the prison to drink coffee while we looked for him all night long. Leap Fest in Rhode Island. The fight at Knickerbockers in Little Creek with the squids. That tough good looking chick from 519th that wanted to joind LRSC so bad she road marched with us and made it... SPC Hayney I think was her name. Petit who couldn't get thrown out soon enough so he claimed he was gay.. then just started smoking pot till they threw him out

That was 16 years ago or more, ancient history. I retired from the Army and went to work with DOD after 911 and now I am a DOD GS-12 hanging out in Japan enjoying the good life. If someone knows where to get one of our first PT shirts (XVIII ABN LRSC) with the Halo wings, tab, diver etc please let me know, it seems to me that White did the first drawing. Mine have deteriorated over the years and I would really like to get more.

Eyes behind the lines...Airborne

Later
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Satan6...now that's a name I've never heard before.

You need to go post a introduction. It's site SOP, and we kinda like to know who we're talking to.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Serpent1969
Egg

Post by Serpent1969 »

Satan6, eh?

My response is way behind, but I just couldn't pass this up! Looks like your fact checker is broken there zippy; I guess the main thing you are doing now is running you piss flaps and trying to sound like you are H.A.R.D.... stupid. Lemieux here. I was honorably discharged in 1994 because I didn't get Stockholme Syndrome from getting boned by the green weenie. Look that big word up when you get a chance, moron. I didn't get out on a section 8.

You know who else didn't get a psych discharge? Eric K. I walked that guy to 82 MH right by Pope AB the day his team kicked him off for breaking his glasses and gouging his corea on that field exercise. I had him tell them what he told me in private; he was going to kill his entire team in the LRSC; that very day, right there in Old Division. He was serious as a MF, I knew him well and I could see it in his eyes; he was gone. That was his snapping point. That mother fucker had all of those same weapons with ammo in his wall locker. The Major there told him if he thought it was that easy to break a four year contract, he had his head packed and to move out smartly! To this day, I am convinced if he hadn't told me, and MH Officer staff had not become involved, there would have been a bloodbath in that team building. Every single tabbed motherfucker that beat that unbalanced dude down back then contributed to that tragedy that happened on Thunderbolt field a few years later. All those troops...Major Badger. You are the maggot. People like you. He is responsible, but everyone like you had a hand in what that man did. The guy wasn't right and his first unit had A BUNCH of fucking Assholes with your attitute pushing his sickness over the edge and stoking his hate of that sytem to a psychopathic degree with fatal and crippling consequenses.

Guess what, Mr. Satan? I did every single phase of that school twice and completed Florida and was waiting to recycle when I got booted for drinking and "Disrespecting the tab". I did that school twice as long; I didn't quit; I saw SF NCO's sit on their helments and cry like little girls and quit! That piece of cloth is just that; a symbol. It represents something mighty and historic and you put it to shame by wearing it. On you, it's like a silk hat on a pig. Good to know that when you wrote this years ago, you were still chasing little bells and whistles like merit badges and and cracker jack toys because that's what they will get ya outside the green machine, a free meal at Chili's on Veterans Day and an occcasional lifeless, "thank you for your service". The most hillarious part is this; when I showed up as a private at the Unit's inception from Germany, I was one of only a handful of troops who had actually been in combat. I was assisgned to 2/A/4-7 CAV Delta 533 MI CO D LRSD in the batlle of 73 Easting; we took casulties. Everytime some dick loaf like you would have me beat my face; I'd smile inside, because the majority of the time, the offending "Ranger" would be sporting his EIB. "Who's the cherry here", I would giggle to myself. Bunch of really tough guys with their rockers, smoking the bags of the untabbed maggots.

I respected some of those men; Fuller, Hendrix, Morgan, Thaxton, Emerson,...a few others. Men who embodied Espirt de corps. Men who acted like soldiers; not retarded grocery store food baggers.
Even then, that is insulting to the aformentioned as they didn't have achoice, are helpful and contribute something positive; other than running their suck about people that know nothing about. Others were there because the police wouldn't take them, fired them, or their daddy beat and raped them as children and they needed someone to abuse or shit on to take out their deep seated issues. I have huge respect for Rangers, but no respect for idiots who comport themselves like retarded apes...people like you. I'm proud I served in the 18th ABN LRSC and a LRSD prior to that; however, I'm glad I got out when I did. I only had to do one combat tour and one visit to that goddamned landfil was enough for a lifetime. I served with honor; with boots on the ground. You are as discraceful as Hernandez with his faked tab, combat scroll, and mustard wings. It doesn't get much lower than that. Go pick up some cigarette butts, or tell someone to do it. We have to justify that huge pay check of yours.
:twisted: Move out and draw fire. Lemieux, Pete; 1 each

Return to “Reconnaissance”