New Ranger to the BAT!

LRRP, LRP, RRD, LRSD, LRSU, etc...
Looon
Ranger

Re: New Ranger to the BAT!

Post by Looon »

Dumbass :roll:

It's safe to say that YOU can probably expect smoke in biblical proportions once you COC figures out who you are. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

LOVEOFCOUNTRY wrote:I just graduated RIP and wanted to know what I can expect as a new 11 bravo in the ranger bat…I hear that they jack you up pretty good just to see what type of ranger you are and how you’ll respond to it. Basically any advise to a private in the Bat, reporting to his 1st duty station. What can I expect?
Is it just me or does this sound like a bunch of BullS@*t, no mention of what Battalion he's going to, questions asked that would certainly be posed to a RIP Instructor after graduation (of course a question like that used to always be answered "You'll find out when you get there" when I was in but I somehow think that part has changed a bit).

But the tone of this post as well doesn't "sound" right. But hey I'm just an old coot I could be wrong, but I'd venture to bet we won't get a straight answer outta this one, nor a proper introduction. :evil:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Reconnaissance”