Research

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

mtnman
Egg

Research

Post by mtnman »

I am writing a history right now which includes an artifact that I had discovered which was very unique. It is a hat from one of the butterfly FACs trained by the air commandos, which has Thai Ranger badge on it. So I am doing research into how our Rangers cooperated with both Thai and ARVN Rangers in the in country schools for all 3. Rangers lead, I respect you guys and am thankful my family has been Safe over the generations, from external threats of tyranny. Maybe you guys will be helping us with internal threats from tyranny soon. God be with you and thank you....

mtnman
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: Research

Post by Disinfertention »

I see this didn't get any replies. It actually speaks to the very few people that exist who can speak to what you are talking about. And even the very few on this site who may come through at times, they may not know. Maybe reply here again and be more specific about what you are trying to accomplish. History for what? School? Hobby? A fictional book?
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”