Introduction - Justin

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Coppy
Embryo

Introduction - Justin

Post by Coppy »

Hi, my name is Justin. I am 18 years old, about to graduate high school and work construction during the day. I have always wanted to join the military. The various challenges that come with being a Ranger as well as the high standards that come along with the job are two things that are very appealing to me about the job.

I am currently waiting for an option 40 contract to become available. During this time I will be preparing myself physically and mentally. I am looking forward to being a member of this site and learning even more from the Rangers on here.
Coppy
Embryo

Re: Introduction - Justin

Post by Coppy »

wazzle wrote: April 21st, 2021, 7:34 am Welcome to the site Justin. It sounds like you are doing the right thing by waiting for Option 40.
Thank you wazzle.

A quick update, I just got notified of a possible contract if my school will let me graduate early. Fingers crossed. Super excited and ready to get after it. Going to conduct a PT Test tomorrow and post results below.
Coppy
Embryo

Re: Introduction - Justin

Post by Coppy »

APFT:
Pushups: 54
Situps: 52
2 mi. run: 15:30
TOTAL: 201

Not where I want to be at all and could possibly be shipping very soon. Sit ups are definitely my weakest point right now. I only recently started running maybe a couple of weeks ago so I expect my times to go down steadily with time. Overall I am not pleased at all and will work hard to improve my scores.

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”